Why You Can't Invest Like Warren Buffett
(Bloomberg View) -- My morning train reads:
- How Your Pay Stacks Up With the CEO’s (Bloomberg)
- Facebook and Google Face Emboldened Antagonists: Big Advertisers (Wall Street Journal)
- Warren Buffett Recommends Investing in Index Funds -- But Many of His Employees Don’t Have That Option (ProPublica)
- More Companies Teach Workers What Colleges Don’t (Wall Street Journal)
- Why We Listen to Bad Forecasts (Collaborative Fund)
- Apple AirPods: the audiophile review (the Verge); see also Spotify Saved Music. Can It Save Itself? (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- The person who’s best at lying to you is you (Quartz)
- Besides Cambridge Analytica, Here Are 6 More Reasons You Should Finally Quit Facebook (Inc.); see also You are not friends with Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg. You are their product. (USA Today)
- The Last Conversation You’ll Ever Need to Have About Eating Right (Grub Street)
- Best signs from March For Our Lives (USA Today)
Electric Cars May Be Cheaper Than Gas Guzzlers in Seven Years
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.