- 40 Percent of Comments Critical of Fiduciary Rule Are Fake (Wall Street Journal)
- Socially Responsible Investing’s Status (ETF.com); see also Here’s an Easy Checklist to Evaluate Any ETF (Bloomberg)
- Bitcoin’s boom is a boon for extremist groups (Washington Post)
- The future of grocery shopping has arrived -- in China (Quartz)
- Have Stock Investors Become Smarter? (Morningstar)
- Scott Walker's big Foxconn factory deal is going to cost taxpayers a fortune (Vice)
- These States Are Likely to Legalize Marijuana in 2018 (Forbes)
- How did half of the great Florida coral reef system disappear? (the Guardian)
- Galactic Glow, Thought to Be Dark Matter, Now Points to Hidden Pulsars (Quanta)
- The 50 Best Podcasts of 2017 (the Atlantic)
What are you reading?
2017 was the year of the upside growth surprise
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.
©2017 Bloomberg L.P.