Inflation, Retirement and Bitcoin
(Bloomberg View) -- My Tuesday morning train reads:
• 2017 Industry Innovation Awards (Chief Investment Officer)
• Stripped of fat commissions, nontraded REIT sales tank (Investment News)
• The Yield Curve Is Flatter! Remind Me Why I Care (BloombergBusinessweek)
• The making of The University of Adidas at Louisville (ESPN)
• Must-Reads of 2017: From Finance to Extinction (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?
The Financial Health of America's Pensions
Source: Chief Investment Officer
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.
©2017 Bloomberg L.P.