Civil Rights and Conspiracy Theories
(Bloomberg View) -- 1. Jeff Colgan on the signals Donald Trump is sending with his choice for secretary of state.
2. Seth Masket at Pacific Standard on the Electoral College.
3. Elaine Kamarck at Brookings has a great primer on the transition.
4. Grace Sparks at the Huffington Post on the Latino vote in 2016.
5. Ana Swanson and Jonathan O'Connell at Wonkblog on regional economies.
6. Sam Bagenstos at the American Prospect on civil-rights enforcement in the Trump administration.
7. And Jonathan Chait on Trump, conspiracy theorist.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Jonathan Bernstein is a Bloomberg View columnist. He taught political science at the University of Texas at San Antonio and DePauw University and wrote A Plain Blog About Politics.
To contact the author of this story: Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com.
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.