- When Did Charts Become Popular? (Priceonomics)
- How Did G.M. Create Tesla’s Dream Car First? (New York Times); see also Why Bolt’s Range Is a Buzz Kill for Tesla Bulls (Wall Street Journal)
- What bond investors should know about higher rates (Fidelity)
- America’s Biggest 401(k) Adviser Has a Plan to Manage All of Your Money (Bloomberg)
- Global Fiscal Policy Makes a Quiet Turn Toward Stimulus (WSJ)
- Facebook Versus the Media (Stratechery)
- Who will buy Twitter? We ranked all the possible buyers. (Recode)
- How Halal Food Became a $20 Billion Hit in America (Bloomberg)
- Apple Just Launched a Radically Futuristic New Device. It Isn’t an iPhone. (Slate); see also The iPhones 7 (Daring Fireball)
- Alcohol Industry Bankrolls Fight Against Legal Pot in Battle of the Buzz (the Intercept)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.