Stocks To Watch: RIL, GAIL, Prestige Estates, Tata Motors, TeamLease
Indian stocks fell, erasing early gains, with energy companies leading the decline ahead of the release of U.S. consumer-price data on Thursday, a report that investors are taking cues from in absence of major triggers in the domestic market.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Reliance Industries: Company said the Fluidized Catalytic Cracker Unit in the Jamnagar refinery had to be taken for an emergency shutdown on June 6. Some product shipments may get delayed and company is working on minimizing impact on customers. FCCU unit being repaired on top priority. All other units in the Jamnagar refining complex operating normally.
- GAIL India: Company plans to list two of its gas pipeline projects via an infrastructure investment trust, Chairman Manoj Jain said in an analyst call after the March-quarter earnings. The InvIT will replace GAIL’s earlier plan to spin off its gas transmission business into a separate unit.
- Prestige Estates Projects: Company expects annual sales to reach Rs 8,000-10,000 crore over the next three years as it expands presence to new cities, Chairman and Managing Director Irfan Razack said in an earnings call.
- MMTC: Lenders led by State Bank of India approved moratorium on loans and interest repayment. Company has signed the master debt resolution agreement and related documents with lenders for proposed debt restructuring.
- Tata Motors: Board constituted committee to meet on June 14 to consider raising Rs 500 crore via non-convertible debentures.
- Reliance Power: Board will meet on June 13 to consider and approve raising of long-term resources from domestic and/or global markets.
- Tube Investments: Board will meet on June 17 to consider authorising borrowing through various means including by way of issue of nonconvertible debentures on a private placement basis, in one or more tranches.
- Jet Airways: 22nd meeting of the Committee of Creditors is scheduled to be held on June 14.
- GMR Infrastructure: 72.14% of total shares held by promoters and promoter group entities are encumbered.
Star Cement Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue up 42% at Rs 602.6 crore vs Rs 423.4 crore
- Net profit of Rs 85.3 crore vs loss of Rs 1.7 crore
- Ebitda up 24% at Rs 104.3 crore vs Rs 83.9 crore
- Ebitda margin of 17.3% vs 19.8%
TeamLease Services Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue up 5% at Rs 1,340.5 crore vs Rs 1,275.4 crore
- Net profit down 15% at Rs 19.6 crore vs Rs 23.1 crore
- Ebitda up at Rs 26 crore vs Rs 24.4 crore
- Ebitda margin at 1.9% vs 1.9%
- Normalised profit after tax (excluding impact of MAT write off in FY20 and deferred tax liability on goodwill amortisation in FY21) up 16% at Rs 26.8 crore vs Rs 23.1 crore
- Den Networks: ICICI Bank sold 42.23 lakh shares (0.88%) at Rs 57.34 each.
- Dhanuka Agritech: Promoter Triveni Trust sold 19.66 lakh shares (4.2%) at Rs 853 each. Promoter Pushpa Dhanuka Trust sold 3.6 lakh shares (0.77%) at Rs 861 each. Monetary Authority of Singapore bought 3.56 lakh shares (0.76%) at Rs 853 each. Government of Singapore bought 15.98 lakh shares (3.43%) at Rs 853 each.
- Nazara Technologies: IIFL Special Opportunities Fund sold 6.49 lakh shares (2.13%) at Rs 1,641.9 each. Norges Bank - Government Pension Fund Global bought 5.8 lakh shares (1.9%) at Rs 1,641.9 each. Alps/ Kotak India Growth Fund bought 64,312 shares (0.21%) at Rs 1,641.9 each.
- TVS Motor: ICICI Prudential acquired 97.2 lakh shares, taking their holding to 9.2% of total share capital from 7.2% earlier.
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies: Promoter Group Advanced Vital Enzymes Pvt. Ltd. sold 5,000 shares on June 9.
- Astra Microwave Products: Promoter Renuka Chitrakar sold 50,000 shares on June 8. Promoter P.A. Chitrakar sold 50,000 shares on June 8.
- Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals: Promoters Robust Market Services Pvt. Ltd. bought 27,000 shares on June 7.
- Zuari Global: Promoter Adventz Finance Pvt. bought 2 lakh shares on June 8.
- Ex-Date Dividend: Asian Paints, GHCL, ITC, Nippon Life India Asset Management, Shree Digvijay Cement
- Record Date For Rights Issue: Vikas EcoTech
- Ex-Date Bonus: Varun Beverages
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: NACL, Accuracy Shipping, RattanIndia Power, Trejhara Solutions, Country Condo's, DPSC. Aptech, Indowind Energy, Vishal Fabrics, BL Kashyap & Sons, Shyam Century Ferrous, Astra Microwave Products, Deep Industries, Ramky Infrastructure, EIH Associate Hotels, Jump Networks, Shree Renuka Sugars
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: Vaswani Industries, Palash Securities
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Tata Motors: To meet Axis Mutual Fund on June 10.
- Titan: To meet IIFL Securities on June 11.
- MCX: To meet ULKJ Financial Services on June 11, Enam AMC on June 16.
- Bank of Baroda: To meet Marshall Wave, Franklin Templeton, Mirae Asset Global Investments, Millenium Partners, ICICI Prudential AMC on June 10 and June 11.
- Mahindra Logistics: To interact with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Arthya Investments and Yes Securities on June 10. To meet Sharekhan Research and BOB Caps on June 11.
- Welspun India: To meet Centrum PMS on June 10, and Capital Group on June 11.
- Galaxy Surfactants: Management to participate in Edelweiss' conference on June 11, B&K's conference on June 18 and ICICI's conference on June 23.
- Nifty June futures ended at 15,668.95; a premium of 33.6 points.
- Nifty June futures shed 1.74% and 2,519 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank June futures ended at 34,935; premium of 134.5 points
- Nifty Bank June futures shed 1.69% and 1,199 shares in Open Interest
- Securities added in ban list: BHEL, Sun TV and Canara Bank
- Securities that continue to be on the ban list: Nalco and SAIL
- Securities out of the ban list: Indiabulls Housing Finance and PNB