Stocks To Watch: Magma Fincorp, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Honeywell Automation, J&K Bank
India’s stocks gained, with a key benchmark posting another record close, led by Reliance Industries Ltd yesterday. The S&P BSE Sensex climbed 1%, the highest since February 17. The NSE Nifty 50 Index advanced 1% as well, making it the sixth straight of gains, to 15,582 -- a record close.
Here Are The Stocks To Watch In Trade Today
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank: To consider the proposal of capital infusion in the bank by the state government as its promoter shareholder to the extent of Rs 500 crore on June 4.
- Magma Fincorp: Appointed Adar Poonawalla as the Chairman and Abhay Bhutada as the Managing Director of the company. Vijay Deshwal will take charge as CEO from the first week of July. Deshwal will also be the Group CEO of Poonawalla Group’s financial services business.
- Canara Bank: SK Majumdar, General Manager of the bank, has been designated as Chief Financial Officer effective May 31.
- Trent: Allotted 5,000 unsecured, redeemable NCDs of Rs 10 lakh each aggregating to Rs 500 crore on a private placement basis.
- Earnings: ITC, Gujarat Gas, Radico Khaitan, Balrampur Chini Mills
Earnings Post Market Hours
Jamna Auto Industries Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue up 35% at Rs 464.40 crore Vs Rs 343.26 crore
- Net profit up 58% at Rs 47.50 crore Vs Rs 30.05 crore
- Ebitda up 3% at Rs 63.55 crore Vs Rs 61.88 crore
- Ebitda margin at 13.7% Vs 18%
- Recommended a final dividend of Re 0.50 per share
Honeywell Automation Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue down 23% at Rs 672.70 crore Vs Rs 874.16 crore
- Net profit down 31% at Rs 104.02 crore Vs Rs 149.89 crore
- Ebitda down 31% at Rs 129.16 crore Vs Rs 187.55 crore
- Ebitda margin at 19.2% Vs 21.5%
- Recommended a dividend of Rs 85 per share
Narayana Hrudayalaya Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue up 12% at Rs 837.70 crore Vs Rs 750.30 crore
- Net profit up 67% at Rs 68 crore Vs Rs 40.80 crore
- Ebitda up 35% at Rs 141.30 crore Vs Rs 104.80 crore
- Ebitda margin at 16.9% Vs 14%
Magma Fincorp Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- NII up 1% at Rs 322.33 crore Vs Rs 319.69 crore
- Net loss at Rs 647.72 crore Vs Net profit of 12.99 crore
Pledge Share Details
- Adani Enterprises: Promoter Group (Gautam Adani and Rajesh Adani) revoked pledge of 11 lakh shares on May 27.
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone: Promoter Group (Gautam Adani and Rajesh Adani) revoked pledge of 7.43 lakh shares on May 28.
- Adani Transmission: Promoter Adani Tradeline LLP revoked pledge of 3.60 lakh shares on May 28.
- Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals: Promoter Zuari Global revoked pledge of 7.25 lakh shares between May 26-27.
- JSW Steel: Promoter JTPM Metal Traders created a pledge of 30 lakh shares on May 25.
- JSW Energy: Promoter JSW Investments created a pledge of 65 lakh shares on May 25.
- Max Financial Services: Promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings revoked pledge of 1.85 lakh shares between May 27-28.
- MEP Infrastructure Developers: Promoter Anuya Mhaiskar revoked pledge of 5 lakh shares on May 28.
- Steel Strips Wheels: Promoter Dheeraj Garg revoked pledge of 1.16 lakh shares on May 28.As reported on May 31.
- IRB Infrastructure Developers: HDFC Mutual Fund bought 24.81 lakh shares (0.71%) at Rs 111 per share. Zenith Multi Trading DMCC sold 25 lakh shares (0.71%) at Rs 111 per share.
- Apollo Tyres: Promoter PTL Enterprises bought 2.44 lakh shares between May 26-27.
- Godrej Agrovet: Promoter Godrej Industries bought 27,000 shares on May 25.
- Man Infraconstruction: Promoter Parag Shah bought 2 lakh shares on May 28.
- Vardhman Special Steels: Promoter Sachit Jain bought 2,000 shares between May 28-31.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Magma Fincorp: To meet White Oak Capital on June 3.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: SORIL Infra Resources
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Acrysil, Easy Trip Planners, Kirloskar Brothers, Redington (India), Transport Corporation Of India
- Ex-Date Income Distribution and Dividend: India Grid Trust
- Record Date Dividend: HDFC, Oriental InfraTrust, Infosys
- Move Into Short-Term ASM Framework: GTL Infrastructure, Rupa & Company, Hindustan Construction Company
- Move Out Of Short-Term ASM Framework: Pokarna, Automotive Axles, Lux Industries
- Move Into ASM Framework: Lux Industries, Reliance Communications
- Move Out Of ASM Framework: Jet Airways (India)
Money Market Update
- The rupee ended at 72.62 against the U.S. Dollar on Monday as compared to Friday's closing of 72.43.