Stocks To Watch: InterGlobe Aviation, IndusInd Bank, RIL, Tata Group Stocks, Vodafone Idea
Indian equity markets closed the October F&O series on a subdued note, ending with losses for the second day in a row. The losses, however, were modest as compared to their other global peers. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 0.43% lower at 39,749 while the NSE Nifty 50 index, after fluctuating between gains and losses, ended 0.5% lower at 11,670.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Mistry family-owned SP Group has proposed a plan for separation from Tata Sons. Selective reduction of capital at Tata Sons thereby extinguishing shares held by them. In exchange, SP Group to be granted shares on a pro-rata basis in listed companies of the group. Also, cash consideration or shares for brand value, unlisted assets etc.
- HPCL to consider share buyback on Nov. 4
- AU Small Finance Bank: Board has approved re-appointment of Raj Vikash Verma as part chairman till April 8, 2023.
- InterGlobe Aviation to defer decision on qualified institutional placement to December.
- ICICI Pru Life Insurance: Board approved raising Rs 1,200 crore via NCDs.
- Aviation Stocks: Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of Civil Aviation stated that there will be an extension of the fare-cap on airlines by another three months.
- India Energy Exchange has signed an agreement with MCX to use IEX’s electricity clearing prices for settlement of their derivative electricity contracts.
- Vedanta: Crisil downgraded long term facilities to CRISIL AA- from CRISIL AA, with outlook changing from negative to stable.
- MRPL: Board approved raising upto Rs 5,000 crore via NCDs.
- Zensar Tech: Board gave in-principle approval for merger of its wholly owned arm Cynosure Interface Services with self.
InterGlobe Aviation Q2 (Standalone, YoY)
- Revenue down by 66% at Rs 2,741 crore
- EBITDAR up 3.1 times at Rs 275 crore
- EBITDAR Margins at 10.2% versus 1.1%
- Net Loss of Rs 1,195 crore versus Net loss of Rs 1,065 crore
TVS Motor Q2 (Standalone, YoY)
- Revenue up by 6% at Rs 4,605 crore (Est Rs 4,672 crore)
- Net Profit up 12% at Rs 179 crore (Est Rs 179 crore)
- EBITDA up 13% at Rs 430 crore (Est Rs 389 crore)
- Margins at 9.3% vs 8.8% (Est 8.3%)
Vodafone Idea Q2 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue up 1.2% at 10,791.2 crore (Est Rs 10,923.5 crore)
- Net loss at Rs 7,218.5 crore versus Net loss at Rs 25,460 crore (Est loss Rs 5,194 crore)
- Ebitda up 1.3% at Rs 4,152.4 crore (Est Rs 3,911 crore)
- Margins at 38.5% versus 38.4% (Est 35.8%)
- ARPU at Rs 119 versus Rs 114 (Est Rs 119.2)
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Reliance Industries
- IndusInd Bank
- Agri- Tech
- Balaji Amines
- Deepak Nitrite
- Dhanuka Agritech
- Dixon Tech
- Greenpanel Industries
- Grindwell Norton
- IFB Industries
- Indo Rama Synthetics
- IRB InvIT Fund
- Intellect Design Arena
- Jindal Steel & Power
- Just Dial
- Jay Bharat Maruti
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kirloskar Oil Engines,
- LT Foods
- Mahindra Lifespace Developers
- Mahindra Logistics
- Max Financial Services
- Motilal Oswal Financial Services
- Pioneer Distilleries
- Quess Corp
- Rain Industries
- Shriram Asset Management
- Suven Pharma
- Solara Active Pharma Sciences
- Sundaram Clayton
- Zee Media Corporation
Pledged Share Details
- JSW Steel promoter Danta Enterprises revoked pledge of 26 lakh shares on Oct.26
- Max Financial Services promoter Max Venture Investment Holdings created pledge of 9.35 lakh shares on Oct.26
(As Reported On Oct.29)
- Angel Broking: Kuwait Investment Authority acquired 4.3 lakh shares (0.53%) at Rs 321.73 per share.
- MCX: Smaller Cap World Fund acquired 5.32 lakh shares (1.04%) at Rs 1,759.93 per share.
- Majesco: Promoter Sudhakar Ram sold 5 lakh shares (1.67%) at Rs 919 per share.
- Price Band Revised From 20% To No Band: ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- Record Date For Share Buyback: KIOCL
- Move Into ASM Framework: Globus Spirits.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: GE Power.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: Borosil Remewables.
- Nifty November futures closed at 11,670; discount of 1 point vs discount of 10 points
- Nifty November futures Open Interest up 49%, adds 32.8 lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank November futures closed at 24,110; premium of 18 points vs premium of 17 points
- Nifty Bank November futures Open Interest up 34%, adds 4 lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 0.98
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov. 5
- Max Open Interest on call side at 12,500 (12.3 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,600 (11.2 lakh shares)
- Active options: 11,600 Put (5.7 lakh shares), 12,500 Call (7.7lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov. 26
- Max Open Interest on call side at 12,000 (14.5 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,500 (21.3 lakh shares)