Stocks To Watch: Hindustan Aeronautics, Glenmark Pharma, IRB Infra, Muthoot Finance, Tata Chemicals
It was a day of records for India's equity markets as benchmark indices scaled new peaks, ending higher for the third straight day. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 1% higher at 44,523 while the NSE Nifty 50 index, crossed the 13,000 mark to end 1% higher at 13,055. Both Sensex and Nifty ended at a record high. 38 out of the 50 index constituents ended with gains.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Muthoot Finance’s request for a no objection certificate to acquire IDBI Capital Markets & Securities, IDBI Trustee and IDBI Asset Management has not been approved by RBI on the grounds that the activity of sponsoring a mutual fund or owning an asset management company is not in consonance with the activity of an operating NBFC. Company has informed SEBI that it is unable to proceed with the transaction which was announced in November last year.
- Lasa Supergenics has received further injunction order from Bombay High Court restraining its competitor from manufacturing Albendazole in addition to other relief which is subject matter of patent infringement case, until disposal of suit.
- Sreeleathers: Board approved buyback upto 20 lakh shares at Rs 160 per aggregating to Rs 32 crore.
- Tata Chemicals: Tata Sons Chairman N Chandrasekaran has been appointed as additional director and chairman of the company with effect from Nov. 24.
- IRB Infra Developers: Agra-Etawah bypass BOT project has received completion certificate by the competent authority. Consequently, toll rates for the project would be increased by 70% and the project will collect roll at revised toll rates on this project.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals: S&P Global Ratings affirmed 'BB-' ratings, off credit watch on easing refinancing risk; outlook stable. The company’s operating performance will remain resilient over the next 12-18 months and limited capital spending requirements over the next two years will support its deleveraging.
- Hindustan Aeronautics: Workmen unions at Bengaluru based divisions and Koraput Division have given notice of nation-wide general strike on Nov. 26.
Pledge Share Details
- Ajanta Pharma promoter Aayush Agrawal created pledge of 1.2 lakh shares on Nov. 23
- Asian Granito promoters created pledge of 3.38 lakh shares from Nov. 19-20
- JSW Energy promoter Glebe Trading created pledge of 1.1 crore shares on Nov. 20
- Adani Green Energy promoter Adani Trading Services revoked pledge of 1.1 crore shares on Nov. 23
(As reported on Nov. 24)
- Religare Enterprise: Singularity Holdings acquired 19.85 lakh shares (0.77%) at Rs 51.52 per share.
- Reliance Infra: Axis Trustee Services sold 54.1 lakh shares (2.07%) at Rs 21.45 per share.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- India Energy Exchange to meet Sundaram MF on Nov. 25
- Mahindra Logistics to meet Yes Securities on Nov. 27
- VST Tillers Tractors to meet Dhanki Securities on Nov. 25
- Dixon Tech to meet KGI Funds and Enam AMC from Nov. 26-27
- Brigade Enterprises to meet Spark Capital on Nov. 25
- AGM: Smartlink Holdings, Orient Abrasives.
- Record Date For Share Buy Back: Mayur Unquoters.
- Record Date For Rights Issue: Pricol (Rights at 2:7, at premium of Rs 29 per share)
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Vascon Engineers.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: Future Lifestyle Fashions, Future Retail, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Thomas Cook.
- Move Into ASM Framework: Goa Carbon, Digispice Technologies, Vardhman Special Steels, Vascon Engineers.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: IDFC, NIIT, Jain Irrigation, Anant Raj, Aarti Surfactants, Trigyn Technologies, Manaksia Steels, Talbros Automotive Components.
- Godrej Industries promoter Anamudi Real Estates acquired 6.57 lakh shares from Nov. 18-19
- HFCL promoter MN Ventures acquired 5 lakh shares on Nov. 24
- UPL promoter Uniphos Enterprises acquired 1 lakh shares from Nov. 19-20
- Panama Petrochem promoter Amin Rayani acquired 2.11 lakh shares from Nov. 20-24
- Confidence Petroleum promoters acquired 11 lakh shares from Jun. 29-Nov. 24
(As reported on Nov. 24)
- Nifty November futures closed at 13,078; premium of 23 points vs premium of 14 points
- Nifty November futures Open Interest down 16%, sheds 16.4lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank November futures closed at 29,783; premium of 46 points vs discount of 9 points
- Nifty Bank November futures Open Interest down 8.4%, sheds 1.1 lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.63
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov 26
- Max Open Interest on call side at 13,500 (34 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 12,800 (44 lakh shares)
- Active options: 13,000 Put (+26.6 lakh shares), 12,900 Call (-11 lakh shares)