Stocks To Watch: HAL, ICICI Bank, JSW Steel, Dr Reddy’s, TCS
Indian equity markets posted yet another day of gains, although modest, amidst subdued global cues. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 0.4% higher at 45,608 while the NSE Nifty 50 index ended 0.3% higher at 13,392. The Sensex gained for the fourth straight day while the Nifty advanced for the sixth straight session.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: ICRA and CARE Ratings have reaffirmed A1+ ratings on the proposed Commercial Paper issue of Rs 2,500 crore by the company.
- ICICI Bank: The Board of Directors of the bank approved the sale of up to 71.21 lakh shares of face value of Rs 5 each of ICICI Securities Limited representing up to 2.21% of its issued and paid-up equity share capital, through an offer for sale through stock exchange mechanism.
- JSW Steel: The company’s crude steel production for the month of November 2020 was at 13.32 lakh tonnes showing a growth of 3% year-on-year. The average capacity utilisation was 89% during the month of November 2020.
- Dr. Reddy’s: Exelixis announced in-licensing of Aurigene Discovery Technologies’ Novel cyclin-dependent kinase 7 (CDK7) inhibitor and filing of investigational new drug application for Phase 1 clinical trial in advanced solid tumors. Aurigene Discovery Technologies is the wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy’s.
- IRB Infrastructure: Acuite Ratings & Research has assigned AA-/Stable rating on total bank facilities of Rs 2,600 crore.
- SMS Pharmaceuticals: Promoter Potluri Infra Projects created a pledge of 8 lakh shares (0.95%) on December 7 in favour of Vistra ITCL India.
- Gujarat Industries Power Company: Has received approval for land admeasuring 4,750 HA for development of 2,375 MW Renewable Energy Park at Khavda, Gujarat, for a period of 40 years on leasehold basis, and barring unforeseen circumstances, with the scheduled completion of at least 50% of the total capacity within a period of three years and 100% completion of total capacity within a period of five years.
- Yes Bank: Brickwork Ratings upgraded the rating of Tier I Subordinated Perpetual Bonds (Basel II) to BB+/Stable from D. The rating upgrade factors in improvement in capitalisation ratios of the bank, strong shareholder base and experienced board members.
- Indian Bank: Has raised Tier 1 Capital Fund through Private Placement of Basel III compliant AT 1 Perpetual Bonds aggregating to Rs 1,048 crore at a coupon of 8.44% payable annually. The issuance/placement of said Bonds has been completed by the bank through BSE-EBP.
- Tata Consultancy Services: Has launched a new transformative Digital Bank Guarantee platform, powered by the Quartz Blockchain solution, as part of the Banking Service Bureau, operated by TCS for the digital banking industry in Israel. Bank Hapoalim, Israel’s largest bank that currently manages more than 30% of the total bank guarantees in the country, has signed up as the anchor customer for the platform.
- Polycab India: International Finance Corporation acquired 8.88 lakh shares.
Pledge Share Details
- Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals: Promoter Zuari Global revoked pledge of 23.40 lakh shares on December 4.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries: Promoter Shanghvi Finance created a pledge of 20 lakh shares on December 3.
- Emami: Promoters (Bhanu Vyapaar and Diwakar Viniyog) revoked pledge of 14 lakh shares between December 3-4.
- Adani Ports And Special Economic Zone: Promoter Adani Tradeline revoked pledge of 58 lakh shares on December 7.
- JSW Energy: Promoters (Danta Enterprises and Glebe Trading) revoked pledge of 93.50 lakh shares between December 4-7.
- Adani Transmission: Promoters (Gautam S Adani and Rajesh S Adani) revoked pledge of 1.60 crore shares on December 7.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Affle (India): To meet Franklin Templeton, Aditya Birla Asset Management, Kotak Mahindra Asset Management, L&T Mutual Fund and HDFC Life Insurance on December 9. To meet GIC Singapore on December 10.
- Gland Pharma: To meet Nirmal Bang Institutional Equities on December 9, and FSSA Investment Managers and Motilal Oswal Asset Management on December 10. Mahindra Logistics: To meet Anand Rathi Financial Services on December 10.
- Tata Steel Long Products: To meet HDFC Mutual Fund on December 10.
- Blue Star: To meet FSSA Investment Managers on December 10.
- KEC International: To meet Edelweiss Broking on December 10.
- Carborundum Universal: To participate in an investor call organised by Edelweiss on December 9.
- Laurus Labs: To participate in J.P. Morgan - India Emerging Opportunities Forum 2020 on December 9.
- Lemon Tree Hotels: To participate in the Ambit’s Travel Ecosystem Conference on December 9.
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals: To meet Alchemy Capital on December 10 and Axis Mutual Fund on December 21.
- Majesco: Edelweiss ELSS Fund bought 1.58 lakh shares (0.53%) at Rs 978.01 per share.
- Likhitha Infrastructure: Adroit Financial Services sold 1.08 lakh shares (0.55%) at Rs 158.69 per share and 6,120 shares at Rs 159.04 per share. Adroit Financial Services bought 2.16 lakh shares (1.10%) at 157 per share. Kirtan Rupareliya sold 2.24 lakh shares (1.13%) at Rs 157.03 per share. Hsquare Globetrade sold 1.33 lakh shares Rs 157.02 per share and bought 50,000 shares (0.25%) at Rs 160.5 per share.
- AGM: Religare Enterprises, National Fertilizers, Tamilnadu Telecommunication, Excel Realty N Infra, SPML Infra, Blue Chip India, JIK Industries, S.A.L. Steel, Shah Alloys, Pritish Nandy Communications.
- Move In To ASM Framework: Oriental Hotels, MEP Infrastructure Developers, Hindusthan National Glass & Industries, Artemis Medicare Services.
- Move In To Short-term ASM Framework: ADF Foods, Lemon Tree Hotels, Kabra Extrusiontechnik, Jaiprakash Power Ventures, Tejas Networks, SORIL Infra Resources, Chalet Hotels.
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM: OnMobile Global, Plastiblends India.
- Price band revised from 20% to 10%: Jaiprakash Associates, Jaypee Infratech, Suven Life Sciences, Adhunik Industries.
- Bonus Issue Ex Date: Hatsun Agro Product.
- Godrej Industries: Promoter Anamudi Real Estates acquired 1.09 lakh shares between December 2-3.
- NRB Bearings: Promoter Harshbeena Zaveri acquired 82,959 shares between December 3-4.
- Astra Microwave Products: Promoter C. Prameelamma sold 60,000 shares between December 3-4.
- Religare Enterprises: Promoter Nimrita Parvinder Singh acquired 25,000 shares between November 30 and December 4.
- Texmaco Rail & Engineering: Promoter Adventz Finance acquired 1.5 lakh shares on December 4.
As reported December 8.