Stocks To Watch: GSK Consumer Healthcare, JK Lakshmi Cement, M&M, Oberoi Realty, Tata Motors, TCS
Stocks rose in Asia along with U.S. equity futures amid tentative steps to restart the American economy and progress on the fight against the coronavirus. Treasuries retreated with the dollar. Shares in Tokyo, Seoul and Sydney advanced early Friday, while contracts on the S&P 500 climbed about 3 percent.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Tata Motor’s long term issuer default rating downgraded by Fitch Ratings to B from BB-. Outlook remains negative. Fitch estimates that the company’s consolidated Ebitda generation will drop by nearly 50 percent in the FY-2021 and will remain below FY19 levels in FY22 even with a recovery.
- Oberoi Realty has repaid NCDs worth Rs 125 crore, ahead of its scheduled date of repayment, which is April 23.
- Aviation Stocks: Ministry of civil aviation has asked airlines to refund the full amount for both international and domestic travel without levy of cancellation charges. The clarification says the refund will be made if the tickets are booked during the lock-down period. (March 25- May 3) for the travel during the same period. The refund to be made within a period of three weeks from the date of request of cancellation.
- JK Lakshmi Cement: Company’s grinding units at Kalol and Surat have become operational.
- Mahindra & Mahindra’s renewable energy subsidiary has completed its sale of its arm Divine Solren for Rs 124.47 crore to CLP India.
- Grindwell Norton said in a press release that few of company’s plants have partially become operational.
- Sudarshan Chemical has received permission to start operations at its manufacturing facilities at Mahad.
- Suprajit Engineering: Company’s arm Wescon is operating plants in USA and Mexico at 50 percent capacity. European operations are at standstill but expected to improve from 1st week of May. Company is ready to commence manufacturing activities and operations in all its Indian plants including its 100 percent EOU Units and SEZ units after April 20, subject to government directives.
- India Glycols has resumed operations at its three plants in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- BEML: L&T Mutual Fund reduced stake from 5.11 percent to 2.69 percent on April 15.
Pledged Share Details
- Satin Creditcare Network promoter Trishashna Holdings released pledge of 12.16 lakh shares on April 15
- Adani Enterprises promoter SB Adani Family Trust revoked pledge of 90 lakh shares on April 15
- Motherson Sumi Systems promoter Samvardhana Motherson International revoked pledge of 3.05 crore shares on April 13
- Adani Ports and SEZ promoter SB Adani Family Trust revoked pledge of 5.4 crore shares on April 15
(As Reported On April 16)
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Mahindra & Mahindra to meet Kotak Securities and Stewart Investors on April 17
- GSK Consumer Health Care record date for amalgamation
- Allcargo Logistics, Bombay Dyeing, Greaves Cotton, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals price band revised from 10 percent to 5 percent
- Ashoka Buildcon, SMS Lifesciences India price band revised from 20 percent to 10 percent
- PNB Housing Finance, TRF, Sanwaria Consumer, Zuari Agro Chemicals to move into ASM Framework
- Titagarh Wagons, Trident, Lumax Auto Technologies, Hexaware Technologies, HEG, Eris Lifesciences to move into short term ASM Framework
- GHCL, JBM Auto, LT Foods, Zee Media, Greenpanel Industries to move out of short term ASM Framework
Active Stock Futures
- Nifty April futures closed at 9,035.4, premium of 42.6 points versus 5 points
- Nifty April futures open interest up 3 percent, adds 2.8 lakh shares in open interest
- Nifty Bank April futures closed at 19,424, premium of 24 points versus discount of 67 points
- Nifty Bank April futures open interest up 5 percent, add 63,000 shares in open interest
- Nifty Put-Call Ratio at 1.39 versus 1.27 across all series
Nifty Weekly Expiry: April 23
- Max open interest on call side at 9,500 strike (6 lakh shares)
- Max open interest on put side at 8,000 strike (7.8lakh shares)
- Open interest addition seen in 8,000 Put (+4.8 lakh shares), 8,500 Put (+4 lakh shares), 9,200 Call (+3.9 lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: April 30
- Max open interest on call side at 10,000 strike (16.9 lakh shares)
- Max open interest on put side at 8,000 strike (25.2 lakh shares)
TCS Q4 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- IT services revenue down 2.5 percent at $5,444 million
- Revenue flat at Rs 39,946 crore versus Rs 39,854 crore
- EBIT up 0.5 percent at Rs 10,025 crore
- Margin at 25.1 percent versus 25 percent
- Net profit down 1 percent at Rs 8,049 crore