Stocks To Watch: Godrej Properties, Indian Bank, NHPC, RIL, BHEL, CG Power, DLF, Sun TV, Yes Bank
Indian stocks climbed as overseas invetment picked up pace amid a steady decline in new coronavirus cases. The S&P BSE Sensex rose 0.7% to 52,300.47 crore, while the NSE Nifty 50 Index climbed 0.6% to 15,737.75.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Yes Bank: To seek shareholders approval to raise up to Rs 10,000 crore via issue of debt securities.
- NHPC: Approved raising up to Rs 4,300 crore through issuance of secured, redeemable, taxable, non-cumulative, non-convertible taxable corporate bonds in FY22.
- Suven Pharmaceuticals Ltd, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad and CSIR-National Institute of Interdisciplinary Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram have entered into an agreement for the process technology transfer and manufacturing of the anti-Covid drugs, Molnupiravir and 2-DG. This is a related party transaction as one of the Independent Directors of SPL, S Chandrasekhar, is also the Director of CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad. The agreements between the parties involve a total fee of Rs 8 lakh plus taxes for the grant of the licenses on non-exclusive basis to SPL.
- GOCL Corporation: The company and its wholly owned subsidiary, IDL Explosives, have bagged orders of Rs 286.63 crore from Coal India. The company will supply raydets, electronic and other detonators and cartridge explosives over a period of 2 years to Coal India.
- Godrej Properties: Godrej Projects Development, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, has acquired 20% issued and paid-up share capital of Vagishwari Land Developers for Rs 29.99 crore.
- Indian Bank: Declared the non-performing accounts of Emmsons International, Runit Fabrics and KR Corporation as fraud and reported them to the RBI.
- Reliance Industries: Partly paid-up equity shares will be entitled to dividend of Rs 3.50 per share for FY21.
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals: Approved the scheme of amalgamation of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals with the company. The amalgamation will create greater synergies between the business operations of both the companies, result in optimal utilisation of resources and will maximise returns to the entire group, the company said.
- Power Grid Corp: To consider free share issue on June 17.
- Kolte-Patil Developers: Gopal Sarda has resigned as the Group CEO of the company effective June 10.
- Cosmo Films: Cosmo Speciality Chemicals, a subsidiary of the company, has launched a new product called Fabritizer, an after-wash laundry sanitizer for germ-free clothing.
- Earnings: DLF, BEML, Bharat Heavy Electricals, CG Power and Industrial Solutions, Cochin Shipyard, Deccan Cements, DFM Foods, Heranba Industries, Likhitha Infrastructure, Lumax Industries, Max Ventures and Industries, Patel Engineering, Sun TV Network
Earnings Post Market Hours
NHPC Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue down 32% at Rs 1,609.17 crore Vs Rs 2,359.68 crore
- Net profit down 51% at Rs 427.55 crore Vs Rs 869.21 crore
- Ebitda down 60% at Rs 548.10 crore Vs Rs 1,364.21 crore
- Ebitda margin at 34.1% Vs 57.8%
National Fertilizers Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue up 1% at Rs 2,961.17 crore Vs Rs 2,938.69 crore
- Net loss of Rs 9.53 crore Vs Net profit of Rs 52.89 crore
- Ebitda down 46% at Rs 114.03 crore Vs Rs 210.44 crore
- Ebitda margin at 3.9% Vs 7.2%
Eclerx Services Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue 20% at Rs 472.8 crore Vs Rs 394.30 crore
- Net profit up 38% at Rs 98.30 crore Vs Rs 71.20 crore
- Ebitda up 36% at Rs 152.40 crore Vs Rs 112 crore
- Ebitda margin at 32.2% Vs 28.4%
- Recommended dividend of Re 1 per share
- Constant currency growth at 19.3%. Offshore growth stronger than onshore.
Pledge Share Details
- Adani Enterprises: Promoters (Adani Tradeline LLP, Gautam Adani and Rajesh Adani) revoked pledge of 36.38 lakh shares on June 8.
- Adani Transmission: Promoters (Adani Tradeline LLP, Gautam Adani and Rajesh Adani) revoked pledge of 28.70 lakh shares on June 8.
- Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals: Promoter Zuari Global created a pledge of 30.71 lakh shares between June 7-8.
- JSW Steel: Promoters (Vividh Finvest and JTPM Metal Traders) revoked pledge of 44.71 lakh shares between June 8-9.
- Motherson Sumi Systems: Promoter Samvardhana Motherson International revoked pledge of 1 crore shares on June 7.
As reported on June 10.
- BF Utilities: SI Investments Broking bought 2.11 lakh shares (0.56%) at Rs 414.43 per share.
- Mold-Tek Packaging: ITI Mutual Fund sold 1.41 lakh shares (0.50%) at Rs 503.64 per share. K India Opportunities Fund bought 6 lakh shares (2.21%) at Rs 499.35 per share. Kitara India Micro Cap Growth Fund sold 6 lakh shares (2.21%) at Rs 499.35 per share.
- Aarti Industries: Promoters (Shreya Suneja and Sarla Shah) sold 55,500 shares between June 7-9.
- Kalyani Investment Company: Promoter Ajinkya Investment and Trading Company bought 24,113 shares on June 9.
- Laurus Labs: Promoters (Chunduru Rao and Ravi Vantaram) sold 8 lakh shares between June 8-9.
- Man Infraconstruction: Promoter Parag Shah bought 2.50 lakh shares on June 9.
- Nelcast: Promoter P Deepak bought 20,000 shares on June 9.
- Panama Petrochem: Promoter Ittefaq Ice & Cold Storage Company bought 24,068 shares on June 9.
- Ultramarine & Pigments: Promoters (S Narayan, Sridhar Sundararajan and Jayalakshmi Venkataraman) sold 41,516 shares on June 9.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Great Eastern Shipping Co.: To meet Morgan Stanley Investment Management and DSP MF on June 14.
- Ex-Date Final Dividend: Reliance Industries, Bajaj Consumer Care, Foseco India, Bansal Roofing Products
- Record Data Final Dividend: Asian Paints, Shree Digvijay Cement Co., Nippon Life India Asset Management, ITC
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: DB Realty
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Jaiprakash Associates
- Move Into Short-Term ASM Framework: DB Realty, Fairchem Organics, GTL Infrastructure
- Move Out Of Short-Term ASM Framework: Infibeam Avenues, Nitin Spinners
- Move Into ASM Framework: Jain Irrigation Systems, Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar