Stocks To Watch: Dr. Reddy’s, GAIL, GMM Pfaudler, Laurus Labs, Tata Motors
India stocks climbed to new peaks as sentiment was boosted by a positive start to the quarterly earnings season and the commencement of vaccinations in the nation this week. The S&P BSE Sensex rose 1% to 49,269.32, while the NSE Nifty 50 Index advanced 0.96%.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories: Announced that the independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board has reviewed the safety data from the phase 2 clinical trial of the Sputnik V vaccine and recommended the phase 3 recruitment and continue the clinical trial without any modifications. The phase 2 study of Sputnik V was conducted on 100 subjects in India. Further, the safety data has been submitted to the Drugs Controller General of India for review and approval to continue phase 3 clinical trials
- Tata Motors: Jaguar Land Rover reported second successive quarter-on-quarter recovery in retail sales in 2020. The retail sales rose 13.1% to 1.28 lakh units from 1.13 lakh units in the preceding quarter and declined 9% year-on-year. China sales rose 19.1% year-on-year and 20.2% on the prior quarter. Retail sales in North America rose 31.7% and 20.5% in Europe on the prior quarter. However, the sales for the quarter were lower than a year ago.
- Force Motors: The Board of Directors has approved the issuance of NCDs of up to Rs 500 crore on private placement basis.
- Union Bank of India: Has allotted unsecured fully paid-up Basel Ill compliant debt instruments in the nature of Debentures eligible for inclusion in Additional Tier 1 Capital Series XXVlll aggregating to Rs 1000 crore on January 11
- Dishman Carbogen Amcis: Promoter Adimans Technologies to sell up to 60.71 lakh shares of face value of Rs 2 each, representing 3.87% of the total issued and paid-up equity share capital of the company, via OFS with an Oversubscription option of 32.14 lakh shares of face value of Rs 2 each. OFS for non-retail investors to open on January 12 and for Retail Investors on January 13. The Floor Price for the offer will be Rs 140 per share which is on par with Monday's closing price.
- DCM Shriram: The Board of Directors will consider payment of interim dividend for the financial year 2020-21 on January 19. The record date for the purpose of interim dividend, if approved, will be January 28.
- GMM Pfaudler: A meeting of Board of Directors is scheduled to be held on January 20 to consider and approve payment of 3rd interim dividend for the financial year 2020-21, if any. Record date for the payment 3rd interim dividend, if any shall be January 29, 2021.
- GAIL: A meeting of Board of Directors to be held on January 15 to consider buyback of the fully paid-up equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each and declare interim dividend for the financial year 2020-21.
- SRF: A meeting of Board of Directors is scheduled to be held on January 21 to consider a proposal relating to declaration of 2nd interim dividend for financial year 2020-21 on equity shares. The Record date for the payment of interim dividend, if any will be February 1.
- Greenlam Industries: A company under the name Greenlam Poland LLC has been incorporated on January 8 in Republic of Poland, to carry out the business of marketing and distribution of decorative laminates and other paper and wood based products. Greenlam Asia Pacific, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, holds 99% shares in Greenlam Poland LLC, and balance 1% share is held by Greenlam Industries.
- Indo Count Industries:Indo Count Australia, wholly owned subsidiary of the company has been voluntarily deregistered by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission on October 7, 2020 as per the intimation received from ASIC on January 11. Indo Count Australia has ceased to be subsidiary of the Company w.e.f October 7, 2020.
- Laurus Labs:The wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, Laurus Synthesis, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary under name of Laurus Ingredients with effect from January 9, for undertaking Ingredients Business and also for setting up Greenfield projects for new Synthesis Business.
- Non-Nifty Earnings Today: Filatex India, Karnataka Bank, Steel Strips Wheels, Tata Elxsi, Vikas Multicorp
Pledge Share Detail
- JSW Steel: Promoters (Urmila Bhuwalka, Danta Enterprises, Glebe Trading, JSW Techno Projects and Siddeshwari Tradex) revoked pledge of 61.72 lakh shares between January 5-7. As Reported On January 11.
- Burger King India: Chetan Shah bought 22.80 lakh shares at Rs 150.16 per share and sold 12.57 lakh shares at Rs 150.15 per share. Eastspring Investments India Consumer Equity Open sold 27.55 lakh shares at Rs 154.92 per share.
- Fortis Healthcare: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala bought 50 lakh shares (0.66%) at Rs 179.40 per share. Rare Enterprises sold 50 lakh shares (0.66%) at Rs 179.40 per share.
- 3I Infotech: Alpha Leon Enterprises LLP bought 1.19 crore shares (0.74%) at Rs 9.08 per share and sold 1.14 crore shares (0.71%) at Rs 9.12 per share.
- Record Date Interim Dividend: Refex Industries
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Hemisphere Properties India, Rail Vikas Nigam
- Move Into Short-term ASM Framework: Gallantt Ispat
- Move Into ASM Framework: Jain Irrigation Systems, Arshiya
- Sequent Scientific: Promoter Chayadeep Ventures sold 2.08 lakh shares on December 17.
- JSW Steel: Promoter Urmila Bhuwalka sold 15,000 shares on January 6. As Reported On January 11.