Stocks To Watch: DLF, IRCTC, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Tata Steel
Indian equity markets closed their first full trading session of Samvat 2077 by ending higher for the third straight day. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 0.7% higher at 43,952 while the NSE Nifty 50 gained 0.8% to end at 12,874. Both benchmark indices registered record closing highs.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- RBI has placed Lakshmi Vilas Bank under moratorium for a month till Dec. 16. Deposit withdrawals capped at Rs 25,000. RBI has outlined scheme to merge Lakshmi Vilas Bank's operations with DBS Bank India, which will bring in additional capital of Rs 2,500 crore upfront, to support credit growth of the merged entity. DBS Bank India is a subsidiary of DBS Bank, Singapore.
- DLF has been recognised as an index component of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices in emerging markets category.
- Nippon India Life AMC has made submission to the exchanges with respect to the re-classification of Reliance Capital from the ‘Promoter and Promoter Group’ category to ‘Public’ category, after receiving approval from shareholders and SEBI.
- Tata Steel: HDFC MF reduced its stake from 5.02% to 2.96% on Nov. 12.
- IIFL Securities to consider share buyback proposal on Nov. 20.
- IRCTC has cancelled running of two Tejas Express trains due to low occupancy levels because of Covid-19 pandemic.
- PTC India: Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund reduced its stake from 5.46% to 3.42% on Nov. 12.
- Mukand has signed an undertaking for the transfer of the company’s surplus 55 acre lease hold land in Thane and another for its lease hold land in Sinnar, Maharashtra. Company is in the process of completing the regulatory requirements for the shareholder approved sale of the company’s shares in the JV -Mukand Sumi Special Steel to the promoter entity Jamnalal Sons. Expectations of the first tranche of approx. Rs 713 crore, out of the total consideration of Rs 1,213 crore, from the sale of the aforesaid shares to be received in the third quarter of fiscal 2021.
Pledge Share Details
- JSW Energy promoters revoked pledge of 33.8 lakh shares from Nov. 12-13
- Ajanta Pharma promoter Ravi Agarwal released pledge of 9.7 lakh shares from Nov. 12-13
- JSW Steel promoters revoked pledge of 32.9 lakh shares on Nov. 12
(As reported on Nov. 17)
- Eveready Industries: IndusInd Bank sold 8.5 lakh shares (1.17%) at Rs 156.37 per share.
- Action Construction Equipment: IIFL Fund sold 6.5 lakh shares (0.57%) at Rs 87.05 per share and Vantage Equity Fund acquired 6.31 lakh shares (0.56%) at Rs 87.05 per share.
- Tanla Platforms: Promoter Mobile Techsol acquired 17.1 lakh shares (1.26%) at Rs 391.3 per share, Amansa Investments acquired 40.84 lakh shares (3%) at Rs 391.3 per share, American Funds Insurance acquired 86 lakh shares (6.34%) at Rs 391.3 per share and Banyan Investments sold 1.5 crore shares (11.03%) at Rs 391.3 per share.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Oriental Aromatics to meet Steinberg Asset Management, DAM Capital and other investors from Nov. 18-25
- CAMS to meet Warburg Pincus on Nov. 18
- Supreme Industries to meet ENAM Holdings, Axis AMC and other investors from Nov. 18-19
- Advanced Enzyme Tech to meet Eternity Capital on Nov. 19
- AGM: Procter & Gamble Health.
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Somany Home Innovation, S H Kelkar.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: Ausom Enterprise, Hi-Tech Gears, Total Transport Systems.
- Move Into ASM Framework: Lokesh Machines.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: GATI, Somany Home Innovation, Investment Trust Of India, GP Petroleums, Indiabulls Real Estate.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: CARE Ratings, Future Enterprises, Acrysil.
- Greaves Cotton promoter Karun Carpets acquired 97,000 shares from Nov. 13-14
- Zee Media promoter 25FPS Media sold 1.29 crore shares on Nov. 12
(As reported on Nov. 17)
- Nifty November futures closed at 12,889; premium of 15 points versus premium of 2 points
- Nifty November futures Open Interest down 2%, sheds 2.5 lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank November futures closed at 29,209; premium of 28 points versus discount of 74 points
- Nifty Bank November futures Open Interest flat, sheds 600 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.66
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov 19
- Max Open Interest on call side at 13,000 (38.4 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 12,800 (24.5 lakh shares)
- Active options: 12,800 Put (+16.6 lakh shares), 12,700 Call (-8.4 lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov 26
- Max Open Interest on call side at 13,000 (19 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 12,000 (30.5 lakh shares)