Stocks To Watch: DLF, IDFC First Bank, NMDC, Oil India, Bajaj Finance
Indian equities declined for the third day in a row as private lenders and automobile companies underperformed. The S&P BSE Sensex fell 0.7% to close at 51,324 while the NSE Nifty 50 index fell 0.6% to end at 15,119.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Oil India: The company in consortium with Engineers India has decided to bid for acquiring 61.65% stake of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited in Numaligarh Refinery Limited. The exact percentage of the stake of OIL and EIL will depend on the extent of Right of First Offer to be exercised by Government of Assam which already holds 12.35% stake in NRL.
- IDFC FIRST Bank: Has approved raising of funds for an amount aggregating up to Rs 3,000 crore, in one or more tranches, by way of issuance of Securities, through one or more permissible modes, including but not limited to a Private Placement, Qualified Institutions Placement, Follow-on Public Offering or a combination thereof, subject to shareholders’ approval.
- NMDC: Has resumed production of iron ore from Donimalai Mines in Karnataka. The company had, in December 2018, suspended mining in Donimalai due to a legal battle with the Karnataka government over the issue of imposition of premium on the sale price of the iron ore extracted from the mines.
- Poly Medicure: Approved closure of the QIP on February 18 and the issue price for 76.33 lakh shares to be allotted to eligible qualified institutional buyers at a price of Rs 524 per share, including a premium of Rs 519 per share, which is at a discount of Rs 26.79 (4.86% to the floor price of Rs 550.79 per share). The company also finalised the confirmation of allocation note to be sent to the eligible qualified institutional buyers, intimating them of allocation of shares pursuant to the issue.
- Affle (India): The wholly-owned step down subsidiary of the company, Affle MEA FZ-LLC, has on February 17, 2021 completed the necessary closing conditions for acquisition of business assets of Discover Tech.
- ACC: The Audit Committee and the Board of Directors of the company has approved the renewal of the existing Master Supply Agreement with Ambuja Cements for a period of 3 years w.e.f. May 2, 2021, on the same terms of the existing MSA Agreement.
- Bajaj Finance: Has allotted 360 secured NCDs of face value of Rs 10 lakh each having issue price of Rs 9.97 lakh - aggregating Rs 35.92 crore on a Private Placement basis. The coupon rate is fixed at 6.92% per annum.
- DLF: A material subsidiary of the company, DLF Cyber City Developers, has completed the acquisition of 51.8% stake of Fairleaf Real Estate at a consideration of Rs 779.40 crore and consequently Fairleaf has become a wholly owned subsidiary of DCCDL with effect from February 18, 2021.
Pledge Share Details
- JSW Steel: Promoters (Sahyog Holdings and Vividh Finvest) revoked pledge of 76.95 lakh shares on February 12.
- Max Financial Services: Promoter Max Ventures Investment revoked pledge of 4.82 lakh shares between February 15-16.
- Olectra Greentech: Promoter Trinity Infraventures revoked pledge of 12.22 lakh shares on February 15.
- Adani Ports And Special Economic Zone: Promoters (Gautam S. Adani and Rajesh S. Adani) revoked pledge of 9 lakh shares on February 17. As Reported On February 18.
- Karda Constructions: Lotus Global Investments bought 3.25 lakh shares (0.53%) at Rs 125 per share.
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank: East Bridge Capital Master Fund sold 1.01 crore shares (1.42%) at Rs 31.09 per share.
- Matrimony.Com: CMDB II sold 2.50 lakh shares (1.10%) at Rs 880.15 per share.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Paisalo Digital: To meet Motilal Oswal Securities on February 19.
- Symphony: To meet IIFL Asset Management on February 19.
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Adani Transmission, Central Bank of India, Neuland Laboratories
- Record Date Interim Dividend: Akzo Nobel India, Amrutanjan Health Care, BEML, BPCL, Computer Age Management Services, CARE Ratings, Firstsource Solutions, Hinduja Global Solutions, Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys, Metropolis Healthcare, MRF, NLC India, Page Industries, Polyplex Corporation, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers, Rishiroop, Sandesh, Shivalik Bimetal Controls, Sun TV Network, SVP Global Ventures, Vidhi Specialty Food Ingredients
- Record Date Rights Issue: Authum Investment & Infrastructure
- Record Date Bonus Issue: ASM Technologies
- Move Into ASM Framework: Deepak Nitrite, Somany Home Innovation
- Move Into Short-term ASM Framework: Linde India
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM Framework: TeamLease Services
- Vardhman Textiles: Promoter Vardhman Holdings acquired 13,430 shares between February 16-17.
- Aarti Industries: Promoters (Jaya Chandrakant and Jayesh Shah) sold 31,511 shares between February 15-17.
- Olectra Greentech: Promoters (Trinity Infraventures and Goldstone Power) sold 25 lakh shares on February 16.
- Gravita India: Promoter Rajat Agrawal acquired 1.24 lakh shares on February 17.
- APL Apollo Tubes: Promoter APL Infrastructure sold 30 lakh shares on February 16.
- Vardhman Special Steels: Promoter Sachit Jain acquired 14,955 shares between February 15-17.
- Godrej Agrovet: Promoter Godrej Industries acquired 9,000 on February 15.
- Adani Green Energy: Promoter Harmonia Trade and Investment acquired 25 lakh shares on February 17. As Reported On February 18.