Stocks To Watch: Cyient, GMR Infra, ICICI Securities, RBL Bank, Reliance Industries, Shree Cement, SKF, Tata Motors, Yes Bank, Zydus Cadila
Asian equities opened higher on Friday and U.S. futures climbed as investors continue to weigh moves to reopen economies against data illustrating the enormous damage wreaked by the coronavirus. Japanese shares rose modestly at the open, along with those in Sydney and Seoul.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Reliance Industries is considering selling its stake in Asian Paints valued at about $989 million as the conglomerate steps up efforts to trim its debt, said people familiar with the matter. The company, is in discussions with banks for a potential sale of its 4.9 percent stake in Asian Paints. (Bloomberg News)
- Tata Motors has withdrawn NCD issue of Rs 1,000 crore in view of the higher cost expectations from the market participants due to the tight money market conditions.The company says it has sufficient liquidity and would consider issuance of NCDs at an appropriate time and under normalized market conditions with necessary approvals.
- Zydus Cadila received final approval from U.S. FDA for Deferasirox Tablets for Oral Suspension. It is used to treat iron overload caused by blood transfusions.
- Eicher Motors: VE Commercial Vehicles segment has received the required government permissions to restart manufacturing operations in six of its plants located in Pithampur, Dewas, Thane and Baggad.
- GMR Infra clarified that none of its group companies have approached banks for restructuring of loans and State Bank of India is not the largest lender to the group.
- NLC India: 8 workmen injured an explosion in the company’s thermal plant at Neyveli.
- Nath Bio-Genes: has launched new cotton hybrid (Cotton BG-II) for the Indian market. Product to be launched this kharif season.
- Zydus Wellness: Board approved reappointment of Tarun Arora as CEO for a period of five years.
- PNB Gilts seeks shareholders nod increase borrowing powers of the company from Rs 12,000 crore to Rs 20,000 crore.
- CG Consumer Electricals Boards approved issuing NCDs worth Rs 300 crore under private placement basis.
- Wockhardt to consider raising capital on May 11.
- Cyient: Board approved increasing investment limit of foreign portfolio investors from 49 percent to 74 percent.
- Future Enterprises: Acuite Ratings & Research has placed the company’s short term and long term debt on credit watch with negative implications on account of significant increase in liquidity pressure face by the company due to Covid-19 crisis and material disruptions in its operations due to lockdown.
- Endurance Tech to consider raising capital on May 12.
Resumption Of Operations
- Eicher Motors (VE Commercial Vehicles)
- Hawkins Cookers
- Kokuyo Camlin
- Jindal Stainless (Hisar)
- S Chand
- Indo Amines
- Astral Poly Technik
- Endurance Tech
RBL Bank Q4 (Standalone, YoY)
- Net Interest Income up 38.2 percent at Rs 1,020.9 crore (Est Rs 949 crore)
- Net profit down 53.7 percent at Rs 114.4 crore (Est Rs 87 crore)
- Provisions at Rs 614.1 crore versus Rs 200 crore (Rs 638.3 crore QoQ)
- GNPA at 3.62 percent versus 3.33 percent (QoQ)
- NNPA at 2.05 percent versus 2.07 percent (QoQ)
SKF Q4 (Standalone, YoY)
- Revenue down 18.5 percent at Rs 610.2 crore
- Net profit down 8.4 percent at Rs 75.3 crore
- EBITDA down 44.2 percent at Rs 61.9 crore
- Margins at 10.1 percent versus 14.8 percent
- Declared dividend of Rs 130 per share
ICICI Securities Q4 (Consolidated,YoY)
- Revenue up 12.5 percent at Rs 481.9 crore
- Net Profit up 28.3 percent at Rs 155.9 crore
- Retail equities segment revenue up 35 percent at Rs 292 crore
- Added 1.1 lakh new clients in current quarter
- Company opened its platform to non ICICI Bank account holders in this quarter
Cyient Q4 (Consolidated,QoQ)
- $ Revenue down 3.8 percent at $149.2 million
- Revenue down 2.9 percent at Rs 1,073.6 crore
- Net profit down 58.3 percent at Rs 45.2 crore
- EBIT down 56.9 percent at Rs 45.4 crore
- Margins at 4.2 percent versus 9.5 percent
- Impairment of non-current assets at Rs 40.4 crore in current quarter
- Shree Cement
- Adani Gas
- Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care
- SBI Cards and Payments Services
- R Systems
- TCI Express
- Swaraj Engines
- Reliance Home Finance
- Reliance Infra
- Reliance Power
- Reliance Capital
- Valiant Organics
- Uttam Galva Steel
Pledged Share Details
- Uflex promoters released pledge of 15 lakh shares from May 5-7
(As Reported On May 7)
- Move Into ASM Framework: Chalet Hotels
- Move Into Short-Term ASM Framework: TCI Developers, Astec LifeSciences, Spandana Sphoorty Financial
- Move Out Of Short-Term ASM Framework: Infibeam Avenues, Panacea Biotec, Sequent Scientific
- Mindtree promoters sold 66,000 shares on May 6.
(As Reported On May 7)
- Nifty May futures closed at 9,205, premium of 5 points versus 10 points premium
- Nifty May futures open interest up 25 percent, adds 19.3 lakh shares in open interest
- Nifty Bank May futures closed at 19,545, premium of 54 points versus 22 points premium
- Nifty Bank May futures open interest down 4 percent, sheds 59,000 shares in open interest
- Nifty Put Call Ratio at 1.15 versus 1.3 across all series
Nifty Weekly Expiry: May 14
- Max open interest on call side at 9,500 strike (8.6 lakh shares)
- Max open interest on put side at 9,000 strike (9.2 lakh shares)
- Active Options: 9,500 Call (+4.6 lakh shares), 8,900 Put (+5.5 lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: May 28
- Max open interest on call side at 10,000 (18.7 lakh shares)
- Max open interest on put side at 9,000 (25 lakh shares)