Stocks To Watch: Britannia, Hero MotoCorp, IRFC, M&M, Pfizer, PNB, Tata Power
Indian equities reversed losses on the weekly options expiry session to end higher for the fourth straight day, scaling new highs in the process. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 0.7% higher at 50,614 while the NSE Nifty 50 index gained a similar quantum to end at 14,895. Both benchmarks made an intraday record of 50,687 and 14,913 respectively during the session.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Biocon: Subsidiary Biocon Biologics Ltd. has signed an agreement with the Clinton Health Access Initiative to expand access to cancer biosimilars in over 30 countries in Africa and Asia as a part of the Cancer Access Partnership. The company said it will help in providing advanced cancer therapies to patients in low- and middle-income countries.
- Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities: Crisil Ratings has upgraded the short-term and long-term ratings of Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities for its bank facilities aggregating Rs 270 crore.
- Indraprastha Gas: Company informed that all Industrial Units in Delhi using polluting fuels are now connected with the Piped Natural Gas.
- PNB Gilts: Declared a second interim dividend for the financial year ending March 31, 2021, at Rs 4/equity share. The record date is Feb. 12, 2021.
- Bharat Electronics: Has signed MoU with BPL Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd for co-operation in the field of medical products and solutions to provide affordable health care.
- Gillette India: Board of Directors have recommended an interim dividend for the FY21 of Rs 33 per share.
- Tata Consultancy Services: Board of Directors of MCX has decided to award the contract for the implementation of the Commodity Derivatives Platform to TCS.
- IRFC: Raised $750 million in 10-year dollar bond sale to international investors. The 10-year bonds are priced with an annual coupon rate of 2.8%.
Nifty Earnings: Britannia Industries, Mahindra & Mahindra
Non-Nifty Earnings: Aditya Birla Capital, Alkem Laboratories, Ashoka Buildcon, Automotive Axles, Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities, Cadila Healthcare, Cholamandalam Financial Holdings, Dalmia Bharat Sugar and Industries, Equitas Holdings, Future Consumer, Fortis Healthcare, Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals, Gujarat Gas, Gulf Oil Lubricants India, Himatsingka Seide, Insecticides (India), Jamna Auto Industries, Jindal Saw, Jubilant Life Sciences, KCP, Kolte-Patil Developers, Narayana Hrudayalaya, NIIT, Pfizer, Punjab National Bank, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers, Shipping Corporation Of India, SKF India, SML Isuzu, Sumitomo Chemical India, TCNS Clothing, Welspun
Earnings Post Market Hours
Brigade Enterprises (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 16.7% at Rs 644.63 crore versus Rs 552.25 crore
- Net loss at Rs 16.12 crore versus Net profit of Rs 49.33 crore
- Ebitda down 4.6% at Rs 148.44 crore versus Rs 155.56 crore
- Ebitda margins at 23% versus 28.2%
Tata Power (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 7.5% at Rs 7597.91 crore versus Rs 7071.03 crore
- Net profit up 22.4% at Rs 318.41 crore versus Rs 260.1 crore
- Ebitda down 3.1% at Rs 1749.59 crore versus Rs 1804.97 crore
- Ebitda margins at 23.% versus 25.5%
Godrej Agrovet (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue down 14.4% at Rs 1526.15 crore versus Rs 1782.66 crore
- Net profit up 33.1% at Rs 68.09 crore versus Rs 51.15 crore
- Ebitda up 11.7% at Rs 112.43 crore versus Rs 100.61 crore
- Ebitda margins at 7.4% versus 5.6%
Prataap Snacks (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue down 6% at Rs 339.1 crore versus Rs 360.61 crore
- Net profit down 17.6% at Rs 4.55 crore versus Rs 5.52 crore
- Ebitda down 18.8% at Rs 17.54 crore versus Rs 21.59 crore
- Ebitda margins at 5.2% versus 6%
- Revenue down 16.6% at Rs 725.4 crore versus Rs 869.69 crore
- Net profit up 42.9% at Rs 79.66 crore versus Rs 55.74 crore
- Ebitda up 3.9% at Rs 180.38 crore versus Rs 173.54 crore
- Ebitda margins at 24.9% versus 20%
Dalmia Bharat (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 18.2% at Rs 2857 crore versus Rs 2418 crore
- Net profit up 658.3% at Rs 182 crore versus Rs 24 crore
- Ebitda up 52.5% at Rs 694 crore versus Rs 455 crore
- Ebitda margins at 24.3% versus 18.8%
- SIS: Norges Bank bought 10 lakh shares at Rs 403 per share. Steadview Capital sold 21.53 lakh shares at 403.09 per share.
- Dhanuka Agritech: Promoter group sold 83,000 shares on Feb. 1
Pledge Share Details
- JSW Energy: Promoter group created pledge of 2.25 crore shares on Feb. 2
- Adani Ports & SEZ: Promoter group revoked pledge of 48.8 lakh shares on Feb. 3
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals: Director (Shantanu khosla) crated pledge of 1 lakh shares on Feb. 3
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Shriram City Union Finance
- Ex-Date Interim Dividend: Cosmo Films, Accelya Solutions India, Nippon Life India Asset Management
- Record Date Interim Dividend: TVS Motor, Emami
- Ex-Date Buyback: National Aluminium Company
- Move Into ASM Framework: IIFL Finance, V2 Retail, Vikas Multicorp
- Move Into Short-term ASM Framework: Banka BioLoo, Shriram City Union Finance, AYM Syntex
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM Framework: Aro Granite Industries