Stocks To Watch: Hero MotoCorp, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Wipro, GPT Infra, Future Lifestyle
Indian equity markets managed to eke out gains during the final few minutes of a rangebound trading session to end higher for the fourth straight day. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 0.5% higher at 44,180 while the NSE Nifty 50 index ended 60 points shy of the 13,000 mark - up 0.5% at 12,937.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Wipro has set Dec. 11 as a record date for its share buyback. Shareholders had approved a buyback of 23.75 crore shares at Rs 400 apiece aggregating to Rs 9,500 crore.
- Punjab and Sind Bank to consider allotting equity shares worth Rs 5,500 crore to the Government of India on a preferential basis, on Nov. 21.
- GPT Infraprojects received order of Rs 168.2 crore for repair of Hooghly bridge from the state government of West Bengal.
- Future Lifestyle Fashions: Crisil Ratings has downgraded NCDs to CRISIL D (Default) from CRISIL B, with outlook remaining on ratings watch with negative implications.
- Prabhat Dairy stated that it has created an escrow account worth Rs 500 crore with Yes Bank, as per the directives of appellate tribunal.
- Hero MotoCorp sold 14 lakh units of two-wheelers in the festive season and vehicle stock at its dealerships has fallen to less than four weeks, the lowest ever post-festive inventory.
Pledge Share Details
- Hatsun Agro Product promoter RG Chandramorgan created a pledge of 6 lakh shares on Nov. 16
- JSW Steel promoters revoked pledge 34.2 lakh shares on Nov. 13
- Sun Pharma promoter Shanghvi Finance created pledge of 41 lakh shares on Nov. 12
- Zee Learn promoters invoked pledge of 1.25 crore shares on Nov. 12
(As reported on Nov. 18)
- Trident: Trident Employees Welfare Trust acquired 10 crore shares (1.96%) at Rs 7.5 per share and Rainbow Integrated Texpark sold 10 crore shares (1.96%) at Rs 7.5 per share.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank: Capri Global Holdings sold 20.55 lakh shares (0.61%) at Rs 12.4 per share.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Shriram City Union Finance to meet ICICI Securities on Nov. 19
- Ex-Date For Share Buyback: Asahi Songwon Colors.
- Ex-Date For Rights Issue: Shoppers Stop (Rights at 17:70 at premium of Rs 135 per share)
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Adani Gas, Thomas Cook, Jagson Pharma, Refex Industries.
- Price Band Revised From 5% To 20%: Subex.
- Move Into ASM Framework: GATI, Shreyas Shipping & Logistics.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: MAS Financial Services, HSIL, HPL Electric & Power, Premier Polyfilm, Flexituff Ventures, RDB Rasayans.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: Anant Raj.
- HFCL promoter MN Ventures acquired 7.5 lakh shares on Nov. 18
(As reported on Nov. 18)
- Nifty November futures closed at 12,965; premium of 27 points versus premium of 15 points
- Nifty November futures Open Interest down 0.7%, sheds 82,000 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank November futures closed at 29,759; premium of 9 points versus premium of 28 points
- Nifty Bank November futures Open Interest up 0.7%, adds 12,000 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.66
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov 19
- Max Open Interest on call side at 13,000 (35.2 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 12,800 (38.5 lakh shares)
- Active options: 12,900 Put (+21 lakh shares), 13,100 Call (+5.6lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov 26
- Max Open Interest on call side at 13,000 (19.2 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 12,000 (29.3 lakh shares)