Stocks To Watch: BHEL, HAL, Hindustan Copper, Info Edge, IRCTC, Puravankara, RIL
Indian equity markets snapped a two-day losing streak, ending the weekly options expiry session with strong gains, courtesy Reliance Industries Ltd. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 1.7% higher at 38,840 while the NSE Nifty 50 index ended 1.55% or over 170 points higher at 11,449. Both Sensex and the Nifty saw their biggest single-day gain in over a month.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Reliance Industries has clarified on the news of the company offering Amazon $20 billion stake in its retail arm stating that it doesn’t comment on media speculation and rumours. Company cannot confirm or deny any transaction which may or may not be in the works and is evaluating various opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Route Mobile: IPO subscribed 4.21 times on Day 2. Institutional subscription at 1.27 times, non-institutional investor subscription at 2.07 times and retail subscription at 6.81 times. Institutional category doesn’t include anchor portion.
- National Fertilizers: April-Aug. sales up 16% at 23.81 lakh MT. Urea production up 13% at 16.11 lakh MT.
- Bank of Baroda reduced MCLR between 5-30 basis points across various tenors with effect from Sept.12. Overnight MCLR at 6.70% and one-month MCLR at 7.10%.
- Info Edge: Zomato has closed primary fundraise of $100 million from Tiger Global Management and $60 million from Temasek Holdings. Transaction valued Zomato at a post-money valuation of $3.3 billio. Company’s stake in Zomato stands at 22.2%.
- Hexaware Tech: Promoter HT Global IT Solutions created pledge of 18.63 crore shares (62.08%) to Deutsche Bank and six other banks. The company has been availed a facility $600 million from the afore-mentioned banks. Pledge has been created on 100% of shares carrying voting rights held by Baring Private Equity Asia V Mauritius Holdings. The aforementioned pledge and non-disposal undertaking have been released on September 8.
- Rashtriya Chemicals has started its methanol plant at Trombay unit.
- Panacea Biotec: NCLT Chandigarh has sanctioned demerger of the real estate business of the company into a new company, i.e., Ravinder Heights.
- Vaibhav Global has commissioned 1MW solar PV power generation project in Rajasthan. Together, the existing facility and the new plant will address around 45% of the company’s power requirements for the Jaipur facility.
- Gujarat Gas: Care ratings has upgraded long term facilities worth Rs 2,000 crore from CARE AA to CARE AA+, with outlook changing from positive to stable.
- ITI: Army has given the necessary approval for a project, contract is expected to be signed very shortly. Value of bid is Rs 7,796 crore. Company was declared as the lowest bidder for the project in 2017.
- Amber Enterprises: Board approved closure of QIP and issue price for 22.47 lakh shares to be allotted to eligible qualified buyers set at Rs 1,780 per share, which is at a discount of 1.04% to the floor price.
- Hindustan Copper: Board has deferred funding plans. Company intends to raise funds via qualified institutional placement method to the extent of 15% of existing paid up equity capital in one or more tranches and preference shares worth Rs 200 crore, for funding the capex/ expansion plans, respectively.
- KEI Industries: Care Ratings has upgraded company’s long term facilities and fixed deposits to CARE A+ with outlook remaining stable.
- J&K Bank expects credit growth of 5-7% in the bank’s loan book and is going for capital augmentation of Rs 4,500 crore to further cushion its lending capacity, fuel its future growth while maintaining compliance with all the regulatory guidelines.
HAL Q1 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue down 47.2% at Rs 1,736.7 crore
- Net profit down 73.7% at Rs 148.7 crore
- Ebitda down 54.7% at Rs 384.3 crore
- Margins at 22.1% versus 25.8%
Jay Bharat Maruti Q1 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue down 84.1% at Rs 70.2 crore
- Net loss at Rs 21 crore versus Net profit at Rs 7.8 crore
- Ebitda loss at Rs 10.2 crore versus Ebidta gain at Rs 39 crore
Hindustan Copper Q1 (Standalone, YoY)
- Revenue up 41.9% at Rs 431.4 crore
- Net profit up 39.9% at Rs 29.8 crore
- Ebidta down 7.4% at Rs 86.4 crore
- Margins at 20% versus 30.7%
- Inventory gain impacted bottom line numbers
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam
- Rail Vikas Nigam
- Adani Green Energy
- Future Supply Chain Solutions
- Premier Explosives
- Orissa Mineral Development
Pledged Share Details
- Future Consumer promoter Future Capital Investment invoked pledge of 1 crore shares on Sept.8
(As Reported On Sept.10)
Who’s Meeting Whom
- BSE to meet Quantum AMC on Sept.11
- Cummins to meet IIFL, Nomura and other investors on Sept.11
- Mahindra & Mahindra to meet Sanford C Bernstein on Sept.11
- EIH to meet Nippon India MF and Sundaram MF from Sept.11-12
- Tata Steel to meet Bank of America Merrill Lynch on Sept.14
- Heidelberg Cement to meet Sundaram MF on Sept.12
- AGM Date: IIFL Wealth Management, HEG, Jubilant Lifesciences, JK Paper, Anuh Pharma, Suven Life Sciences, VA Tech Wabag, Tata Steel Bsl, Bajaj Consumer Care.
- Fund Raising: Puravankara. Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals.
- Record Date Rights Issue: Rushil Décor (Rights at 1:3, at a premium of Rs 40 per share)
- IPO Closes: Route Mobile
- Price Band Revision From 5% To 20%: Max India.
- Move Into ASM Framework: Shiva Texyarn.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: Globus Spirits, Macpower CNC Machines, Ndr Auto Components.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: Dynamatic Technologies, Sakar Healthcare, Cambridge Technology Enterprises, Nxtdigital.
- Alembic promoter Nirayu acquired 2.82 lakh shares on Sept.8
- ADF Foods promoter Bhavesh Thakkar sold 90,739 shares on Sept.8-9
- Jamna Auto promoters acquired 2.8 lakh shares from Sept.7-9
- Trident promoter Trident Capital acquired 1.5 lakh shares on Sept.9
- Maruti Suzuki promoter Suzuki Motor Corporation acquired 2.84 lakh shares from Sept.8-9
- Man Infra promoter Manan Shah acquired 2 lakh shares on Sept.9
(As Reported On Sept.10)
- Nifty September futures closed at 11,468; premium of 19 points versus premium of 40 points
- Nifty September futures Open Interest up 1%, adds 1.1 lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank September futures closed at 22534; premium of 68 points versus premium of 108 points
- Nifty Bank September futures Open Interest down 6.5%, sheds 99,000 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.35
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Sept 17
- Max Open Interest on call side at 12,000 (15.3 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,400 (9.9 lakh shares)
- Active options: 11,300 Put (1 lakh shares), 12,000 Call (11.5 lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Sept 24
- Max Open Interest on call side at 11,500 (19.2 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,000 (29.5 lakh shares)