Stocks To Watch: Bharti Airtel, HDFC Life, M&M, SpiceJet
Indian equity markets ended the mid-week trading session with little movement from Tuesday's closing levels. Benchmark indices recovered from the lowest point of the day to end flat. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 40 points lower at 44,618 while the NSE Nifty 50 index ended nearly unchanged at 13,113.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- HDFC Life: A unit of Standard Life Aberdeen Plc is selling 27.8 million shares in HDFC Life Insurance Company. Sale to happen in a block trade, according to terms of the deal. HDFC Life shares are being offered at Rs 605 -636.5 each. Price range represents a discount of 0.03% to 4.98% to the last closing price of Rs 636.7. There is a lockup on Standard Life until March 29, 2021. Bank of America is sole bookrunner.
- Bharti Airtel: Nettle Infrastructure Investments, a wholly-owned subsidiary, acquired additional equity stake of 4.94% in Bharti lnfratel for Rs 2,882.32 crore. Nettle's stake in Infratel now stands at 18.62%.
- Wipro: Won a multi-year contract from Verifone to drive agility across its cloud services offerings. Wipro will develop new features, capabilities and interfaces for Verifone’s Cloud Services offerings, enabling seamless and flexible transaction processing for the company.
- Good Year: To consider declaration of interim dividend for the Financial Year 2020-21 on December 7. The record date for the same has been set at December 15.
- SpiceJet: Having experienced success in cargo operations during the pandemic, the company intends to expand it considerably over the next two years, said Chairman and Managing Director Ajay Singh in the annual report.
- Mahindra & Mahindra: CARE Ratings reaffirmed AAA rating on long-term bank facilities of Rs 1,402.42 crore and A1+ rating short-term bank facilities of Rs 38.58 crore.
- Jindal Stainless: Made timely repayment of interest and principal obligations in respect of the Non-Convertible Debenture issued by the company.
- Trident Group: Has issued Commercial Paper of Rs 50 crore. The maturity date for the same has been set at February 2, 2021. The coupon/interest offered at 4.75% per annum.
- BHEL: Dada Dhuniwale Khandwa Power Ltd. - a Joint Venture Company of BHEL and Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Ltd., which was under liquidation, has been dissolved.
- Karur Vysya Bank: ICRA reaffirmed A1+ rating on certificate of deposit programme.
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports: CRISIL has upgraded its rating on the bank facilities of the company. The long-term rating has been upgraded from A+/Positive to AA-/Stable and short term rating has been upgraded from A1 to A1+.
Pledge Share Details
- Adani Ports And Special Economic Zone: Promoters (Gautam S. Adani and Rajesh S. Adani) revoked pledge of 1.42 crore shares on December 1.
- Adani Transmission: Promoters (Gautam S. Adani and Rajesh S. Adani) revoked pledge of 17 lakh shares on December 1.
- Adani Enterprises: Promoters (Gautam S. Adani and Rajesh S. Adani) revoked pledge of 40 lakh shares on December 1.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Eicher Motors: To meet Alchemy Capital on December 3 and ICICI Prudential MF on December 4.
- NIIT: To participate in Asian Markets Securities conference on December 3.
- V.S.T Tillers Tractors: To meet Stewart Investor on December 3.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals: To meet Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC and The Universities Superannuation Scheme, UK on December 3, and Nippon India Asset Management on December 4.
- Adani Transmission: To participate in Barclays ESG Emerging Markets Corporate Day on December 3.
- Gujarat Gas: To attend India SMID Corporate Forum & Property Day 2020 organised by Citi on December 3.
- Motherson Sumi Systems: To participate in Macquarie Momentum India 2020 conference on December 3.
- Crisil: To meet Phaeacian Partners, USA on December 7.
- lnfibeam Avenues: To participate in Jefferies India Internet Summit on December 3.
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies: To meet Phillip Capital (India) on December 4.
- Jubilant Life Sciences: To attend Prabhudas Lilladher Pharma Day on December 3.
- Polycab India: To meet Grandeur Peak Global Advisors on December 3.
- Mindspace Business Parks REIT: To attend JM Financial Real Estate Conference on December 4.
- Tata Chemicals: Promoter Tata Sons bought 18.07 lakh shares (0.71%) at Rs 420.92 per share.
- Indoco Remedies: Dovetail India Fund bought 5 lakh shares (0.58%) at Rs 265.31 per share. OHM Juniper Longterm Fund sold 5 lakh shares (0.54%) at 265.31 per share.
- Snowman Logistics: Adani Logistics sold 9.59 lakh shares (0.57%) at Rs 55.64 per share.
- Move in to ASM framework: Jai Balaji Industries, Jindal Drilling & Industries, Brooks Laboratories.
- Move in to short-term ASM framework: ABB Power Products And Systems India, Man Infraconstruction, Genesys International Corporation, Dewan Housing Finance Corporations.
- Move out of short-term ASM framework: Wockhardt, Apollo Pipes
- Price band revised from 10% to 5%: D B Realty, HCL Infosystems, Jindal Drilling & Industries.
- Price band revised from 20% to 10%: Subex Limited, Vakrangee.
- AGM: Winsome Yarns, JBM Auto, PVP Ventures, GIC Housing Finance.
- Ex-buyback: Kanchi Karpooram
- Godfrey Phillips India: Promoter KK Modi Investment And Financial Services acquired 50,000 shares on December 1.
- L.G.Balakrishnan & Bros: Promoter V Rajvirdhan sold 41,000 shares on December 1.
- UPL Limited: Promoter Uniphos Enterprises acquired 23,800 shares on November 27.
- Confidence Petroleum India: Promoters acquired 2.84 lakh shares between November 27 and December 1.
- Axis Bank: Promoter Specified Undertaking of The Unit Trust of India sold 36.25 lakh shares between November 26-27.
- V-Mart Retail: Promoter Hemant Agarwal sold 25,000 shares on November 26.
- Panama Petrochem: Promoters acquired 1.48 lakh shares between November 27 and December 2. (As reported on December 2)