Stocks To Watch: Bharat Dynamics, Healthcare Global, Indiabulls Housing Finance, IRCTC
Asian stocks opened firmer Thursday after U.S. equities rebounded from a three-day rout, with buyers pushing the tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 to its best day since April. The dollar steadied after declines.
Shares rose in Japan, South Korea and Australia. S&P 500 futures fluctuated after the index rose the most since June, though finished well off session highs. Nasdaq 100 contracts advanced.
The Singapore-traded SGX Nifty, an early indicator of the Nifty 50 Index’s performance in India, was little changed at 11,312 as of 6:55 a.m.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Indiabulls Housing Finance has launches QIP Issue at Rs 206.7 per share on Sept.9. The floor price set at Rs 206.7 per share which is at a premium of 2.8% to the closing prices on Sept.9. As per SEBI regulation, company may offer a discount of not more than 5% on the floor price. Board meeting on Sept.14 to consider and approve the issue price, including a discount, permitted under SEBI guidelines. Company stated that it is in the process of exploring various options in connection with the partial divestment of its equity shareholding in OakNorth Bank, in one or more tranches. The divestment shall result in boosting CRAR and shall free up capital to grow the loan book.
- Healthcare Global Enterprises: Promoter Aesco Company increased stake 29.2% to 49.99%, via mandatory tender offer on Sept.8.
- Route Mobile: IPO subscribed 1.02 times on Sept.9. Institutional subscription at 0.01 times, non-institutional investor subscription at 0.47 times and retail subscription at 1.83 times. Institutional category doesn’t include anchor portion.
- Happiest Minds Technologies: IPO subscribed 151 times on last day. Institutional subscription at 77.43 times, non-institutional investor subscription at 351.46 times and retail subscription at 70.94 times. Issue has been closed.
- Bharat Dynamics offer-for-sale concluded with total subscription of about 2.34 crore shares worth Rs 770 crore from institutional and retail investors. LIC increased stake from 2.23% to 10.5% via offer for sale on Sept.8.
- IRCTC has clarified on the news of government selling 15-20% stake in the company via offer-for-sale stating that company has not received any information in this regard from the government.
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail: Shareholders approved creation of charge on movable and immovable properties of the Company up to Rs 4,500 crore.
- Care Ratings has upgraded Godawari Power and Ispat’s arm Ardent Steel’s long term banking facility worth Rs 55.74 crore to CARE A-, from CARE BBB+ , with outlook remaining stable.
- Goa Carbon’s August production down 37% at 10,508.5 MT.
- Texmaco Infra: Board approved raising up to Rs 250 crore via issue of equity shares and to increase borrowing limit to Rs 800 crore.
- ICRA upgraded long term rating worth Rs 95 crore of Acrysil to ICRA A- from ICRA BBB+, with outlook changing from positive to stable look.
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports acquired 100% stake in Mohit Agro Commodities Processing for Rs 12.64 crore.
Indiabulls Ventures Q1 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue down 45.2% at Rs 382.7 crore
- Net profit down 89.1% at Rs 12 crore
- Goa Carbon
- Hindustan Copper
- Jay Bharat Maruti
- J&K Bank
Pledged Share Details
- Future Consumer promoter Future Capital Investment invoked pledge of 1 crore shares on Sept.8
- Adani Transmission promoter SB Adani Family Trust released pledge of 5.44 crore shares on Sept.7
- Max India promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings created pledge of 87.94 lakh shares on Sept.8
- Max Healthcare promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings released pledge of 2.94 crore shares on Sept.8
- Adani Enterprises promoter SB Adani Family Trust revoked pledge of 2.6 crore shares from Sept.7-8
- Emami promoters released pledge of 46.8 lakh shares from Sept.7-8
- Zee Media Corporation promoter 25FPS Media invoked pledge of 44 lakh shares on Sept.3
- Adani Power promoter Adani Tradeline revoked pledge of 1 crore shares on Sept.4
(As Reported On Sept.9)
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Manappuram Finance to meet Yes Securities on Sept.11
- Sudarshan Chemical to meet Doric Capital on Sept.11
- Thyrocare Tech to meet Arisaig Partners on Sept.10
- Inox Leisure to meet Working Capital Advisors on Sept.10
- Dixon Tech to meet Bellweather Capital, KGI Funds and Capital International from Sept.10-15
- IIFL Finance to meet Bank of America Securities on Sept.14
- Control Print: India Max Investment Fund acquired 1.62 lakh shares (0.99%) at Rs 217.96 per share and Grovsnor Investment Fund sold 1.62 lakh shares (0.99%) at Rs 217.96 per share.
- Escorts: Victory Emerging Markets Small Cap Fund acquired 8.03 lakh shares (0.66%) at Rs 1,165.44 per share.
- Transport Corporation of India: HDFC MF acquired 8.64 lakh shares (1.12%) at Rs 215 per share and Himalaya Finance And Investment sold 10.46 lakh shares (1.36%) at Rs 215 per share.
- AGM Date: Zee, Hindalco, Jay Bharat Maruti, Ceat, Cera Sanitaryware, Petronet LNG, Pidilite, Emami, Jagran Prakashan, Heidelberg Cement, IPCA Labs, MRPL, Ramkrishna Forgings, Minda Industries, Rupa, Dalmia Bharat & Sugar, GMR Infra, Prataap Snacks, Fine Organic, DFM Foods, Linde India.
- Fund Raising: Hindustan Copper.
- Ex-Date Rights Issue: Rushil Décor (Rights at 1:3, at a premium of Rs 40 per share).
- Price Band Revision From 20% To 10%: CL Educate.
- Move Into ASM Framework: Godawari Power And Ispat, Videocon Industries.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: Gujarat Apollo Industries, Repco Home Finance.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: Ramkrishna Forgings, TCPL Packaging, MM Forgings, IZMO.
- Trident promoter Trident Capital acquired 18 lakh shares on Sept.8
- Mindtree promoter Subroto Bagchi sold 4.64 lakh shares from Sept.4-8
- Alembic Pharma promoter Uday Educational Society sold 2 lakh shares from Sept.7-8
(As Reported On Sept.9)
- Nifty September futures closed at 11,318; premium of 40 points versus discount of 15 points.
- Nifty September futures Open Interest down 6%, sheds 6.6lakh shares in Open Interest.
- Nifty Bank September futures closed at 22375; premium of 108 points versus discount of 87 points.
- Nifty Bank September futures Open Interest adds 3%, adds 48,000 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.24
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Sept. 10
- Max Open Interest on call side at 11,500 (32.9 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,000 (33.7 lakh shares)
- Active options: 11,200 Put (9 lakh shares), 11,300 Call (12.7 lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Sept. 24
- Max Open Interest on call side at 11,500 (22.7 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,000 (28.2 lakh shares)