Stocks To Watch: Bank of India, GHCL, Granules India, Orient Cement, PNB, Vedanta
Indian equity markets closed the weekly options expiry session at levels nearly similar to Wednesday. Benchmark indices traded in a narrow range throughout the session to end with modest gains. The S&P BSE Sensex ended six points higher at 44,624 while the NSE Nifty 50 index ended 18 points higher at 13,136. The Sensex traded in a 400 point range while the Nifty's trading range was 90 points.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Orient Cement has entered a share purchase, subscription and shareholder’s agreement with AMPSolar Technology and AMPSolar Systems for acquisition of 26% stake in the share capital of AMPSolar Systems for putting up the solar power plant with capacity of 13.5 MW, under Captive Scheme.
- Bank of India: Fitch Ratings has affirmed the bank's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating at 'BBB-', with a Negative Outlook. The agency also affirmed the bank's Viability Rating at 'b+'.
- Skipper: CARE Ratings has withdrawn the credit rating assigned to the bank facilities availed by the company at its request and on submission of No-Objection Certificates received from the bankers of the company.
- Granules India: The U.S. Food & Drug Administration approved the Abbreviated New Drug Application filed by Granules Pharmaceuticals, a wholly owned foreign subsidiary of Granules India Ltd., for Penicillamine Capsules USP, 250 mg. It is bioequivalent to the reference listed drug product, Cuprimine of Bausch Health Americas, Inc. The product would be manufactured at Granules manufacturing facility in Chantilly, Virginia and is expected to be launched shortly. Penicillamine Capsules are indicated in the treatment of Wilson's disease, cystinuria, and in patients with severe, active rheumatoid arthritis who have failed to respond to an adequate trial of conventional therapy.
- GHCL: India Ratings & Research has affirmed A1+ rating to GHCL Ltd. for issuance of Commercial Paper of Rs 1,000 million (Rs 100 crore). The credit rating agency, has also affirmed A+ (Outlook Positive) to GHCL Ltd. for Issuer rating (Long Term).
- Vedanta Resources: Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the corporate family rating of VRL to B2 from B1. Moody's has also downgraded the ratings on the senior unsecured bonds issued by VRL and those issued by Vedanta Resources Finance II Plc and guaranteed by VRL to Caa1 from B3.
- Adani Ports And Special Economic Zone: SBICAP Trustee Company acquired 6 lakh shares.
- Adani Enterprises: SBICAP Trustee Company acquired 40 lakh shares.
- Birla Corporation: Has approved the allotment of 1,500 secured, unlisted, redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures of Rs 10 lakh each aggregating to Rs 150 crore on private placement basis.
- AU Small Finance Bank: CRISIL has assigned FAA+/Stable rating for the fixed deposit programme of the bank for an amount of Rs 40,000 crore, and has reaffirmed its AA-/Stable and A1+ ratings on the debt instruments.
- Punjab National Bank: Fitch Ratings has affirmed bank's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating at 'BBB-', with a Negative Outlook. The agency has also affirmed the bank's Viability Rating at 'b', Support Rating Floor at 'BBB-' and Support Rating at '2'.
- Mindspace REIT: A meeting of Executive Committee of the K Raheja Corp Investment Managers to be held on December 8, to consider and approve raising of funds by Mindspace REIT through issue of debentures up to Rs 200 crore by way of private placement.
Pledge Share Details
- JSW Steel: Promoter Sahyog Holdings created a pledge 1.49 lakh shares on November 27. Promoter JSW Techno Projects Management revoked pledge of 70.70 lakh shares on November 27.
- Jindal Steel & Power: Promoter Opelina Sustainable Services revoked pledge of 15 lakh shares on November 26.
- Adani Ports And Special Economic Zone: Promoter (Gautam S. Adani and Rajesh S. Adani) revoked a pledge of 1.04 crore shares on December 2.
- Adani Transmission: Promoter (Gautam S. Adani and Rajesh S. Adani) revoked pledge of 15 lakh shares on December 2.
- Asian Granito India: Promoters (Bhagubhai P. Patel and Kamleshbhai Bhagubhai Patel created a pledge of 35,000 shares on December December 1.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Trident Group: To participate in Textile a New "Darn" organised by Monarch Networth Capital on December 4.
- Mahindra Lifespace Developers: To meet M3 Investments on December 4.
- Cipla: To meet Matthews Asia on December 7.
- ABB Power Products and Systems India: To meet Karma Capital Advisors on December 4.
- Eris Lifesciences: To participate in Prabhudas Lilladher Pharma Day on December 4.
- Redington (India): To meet JP Morgan India on December 8 and 9.
- Just Dial: To attend Edelweiss IT MidCap e-Conference on December 4.
- ADF Foods: Infinity Holdings bought 12 lakh shares (5.99%) at Rs 499.04 per share and another 4 lakh shares (2%) at Rs 501.2 per share. Dangi Alpana Sanjay bought 2.21 lakh shares (1.11%) at Rs 499.98 per share. Abakkus Emerging Opportunities Fund-1 sold 1.9 lakh shares (0.95%) at Rs 499 per share. Thakkar Mishal Ashok sold 3 lakh shares (1.50%) at Rs 500 per share. Promoter Priyanka Bhavesh Thakkar sold 1 lakh shares (0.50%) at Rs 500 per share. Ebony Advisors LLP sold 4 lakh shares (2%) at Rs 498.75 per share. Authum Investment & Infrastructure sold 4 lakh shares (2%) at Rs 501.2 per share.
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries: Fidelity Funds - Pacific Fund bought 5.68 lakh shares (0.82%) at Rs 463 per share. NJR Finance sold 10.90 lakh shares (1.58%) at Rs 463 per share. Promoter Archana Anuj Rathi sold 7.27 lakh shares (1.05%) at Rs 464.34 per share.
- Reliance Infrastructure: Eaton Vance Structured Emerging Markets Fund sold 14.46 lakh shares (0.55%) at Rs 21.74 per share.
- Panacea Biotec: Serum Institute Of India sold 3.09 lakh shares (0.51) at Rs 243.32 per share.
- HDFC Life Insurance Company: Promoter Standard Life (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Ltd sold 2.77 crore shares (1.38%) at Rs 619.15 per share.
- Matrimony.com Ltd: White Oak India Equity Fund bought 1.47 lakh shares (0.65%) at Rs 721.40 per share. BNP Paribas Arbitrage bought 2.72 lakh shares (1.20%) at Rs 721.40 per share. CMDB II sold 5 lakh shares (2.20%) at Rs 721.41 per share.
- Lincoln Pharma: Sanjay Gijubhai Amin sold 1.24 lakh shares (0.62%) at Rs 240 per share.
- Nath Bio-Genes India: Abhay Narain Gupta sold 2.05 lakh shares (1.08%) at Rs 291.84 per share.
- AGM: Bedmutha Industries, Eros International Media.
- Price band revised from 10% to 5%: 63 Moons Technologies, AYM Syntex, JSW Ispat Special Products, Refex Industries, Simplex Infrastructures, Vascon Engineers.
- Price band revised from 20% to 10%: Advani Hotels & Resorts India, Goa Carbon, Salzer Electronics.
- Move in to ASM framework: Simplex Infrastructures, Kirloskar Ferrous Industries.
- Move in to short-term ASM farmework: HFCL, Thomas Cook (India), HCL Infosystems, CARE Ratings, Somany Home Innovations.
- Move out of short-term ASM: IDFC Ltd, NIIT Ltd, Jain Irrigation Systems.
- Arvind: Promoters (Amardeep Holdings and Arvind Farms) sold 1,13 lakh shares on December 1.
- Aarti Industries: Promoter Valiant Organics sold 14,000 shares on November 27.
- Godrej Agrovet: Promoter Godrej Industries acquired 14,997 shares between November 26-27.
(As Reported On December 3)