Stocks To Watch: Bandhan Bank, Future Consumer, Lupin, NMDC
The record breaking run of India's equity markets came to a halt as index heavyweights proved to be a drag on the indices ahead of the weekly options expiry. The 10-day winning streak of the S&P BSE Sensex came to an end with the index ending 0.54% lower at 48,174. The NSE Nifty 50 index too ended 0.4% lower at 14,146.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- NMDC: Lump Ore prices raised 9.6% to Rs 5,700 per ton from Rs 5,200 per ton. Fines prices raised 4.3% to Rs 4,810 per ton from Rs 4,610 per ton. Prices were last revised on December 15, 2020.
- NCL Industries: Cement production rose 50% to 6,32,746 MT in Q3FY21 from 4,23,199 MT in Q3FY20. Cement dispatches rose 45% to 6,25,162 MT versus 4,30,861 MT year-on-year. RMC production and sales (CuM) rose 36% to 72,152 versus 53,142 year-on-year.
- Dixon Technologies (India): Has entered into an agreement with boAt for manufacturing of Twin wireless speakers. Dixon will be manufacturing the said products from its manufacturing facility located at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Lupin: Has received approval for its Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Oral Suspension USP from the U.S. FDA, to market a generic equivalent of Bactrim Oral Suspension of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries. Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Oral Suspension USP is indicated for the treatment and prevention of a wide variety of bacterial infections and certain type of pneumonia. Further it had estimated annual sales of approximately $19 million in the U.S.
- Future Consumer: The loan default amount till December 31 stands at Rs 90 crore and total outstanding loan amount stands at Rs 329.09 crore. The NCDs and NCRPs default amount stands at Rs 20 crore and the total outstanding amount is Rs 220 crore. Total financial indebtedness of the company including short-term and long-term debt is Rs 549.09 crore.
- Ramco Systems: Will implement its Aviation M&E MRO Suite v5.8 for Construction Helicopters Inc. (CHI Aviation), part of Heligroup Inc. and its four operating and three asset-holding entities in the U.S. Ramco’s business partner, ROTA Technology, played a key role in this win and will be program managing the implementation activities on behalf of CHI. With this win Ramco will help manage the largest numbers of the civilian version of Chinooks (CH-47s), in the U.S.
- Wendt (India): Promoters Carborundum Universal and Wendt GmbH to sell up to 94,704 equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each via OFS. The sale is being undertaken by the sellers primarily for achieving the minimum public shareholding in the company. OFS for non-retail investors to open on January 7 and for Retail Investors on January 8. The floor price of Rs 2,200 per share is at a discount of almost 29.12% to Wednesday's closing price.
- IIFL Finance: CARE Ratings has reaffirmed its AA/Negative rating to the NCDs and Subordinated Debt and long-term bank facilities of the company. Further the rating agency has reaffirmed its AA/Negative rating to the NCDs of IIFL Home Finance a wholly owned subsidiary of the company.
- CEAT: CARE Ratings has reaffirmed its AA/Stable rating to the long-term bank facilities of Rs 800 crore and A1+ rating to the short-term bank facilities of Rs 1,150 crore. Further the rating agency has reaffirmed A1+ rating to Commercial Paper of Rs 350 crore.
- Bandhan Bank: Loans and advances rose 5% quarter-on-quarter to Rs 80,255 crore in October-December. Total deposits rose 8% quarter-on-quarter to Rs 71,188 crore. Ratio of retail deposits to total deposits rose to 81% in October-December, as compared with 77% as on September 30. CASA ratio rose to 43% in third quarter, as compared with 38% in July-September 2020.
- Sobha: Good demand across all product categories aids better sales numbers in Q3FY21 as compared to the previous year. Total sales value up 22.2% to Rs 887.6 crore from Rs 726.1 crore. Sales volume of 11,33,574 square feet of super build-up area was the best ever quarterly sales volume. Average price realisation up 15% to Rs 7,830 from Rs 6,811. Price realisation was the highest in the past six quarters.
Pledge Share Details
- Future Retail: Promoter Future Corporate Resources invoked pledge of 3.81 lakh shares on December 24.
- JSW Steel: Promoter Glebe Trading created a pledge of 23 lakh shares on December 29.
- Jindal Steel and Power: Promoter Glebe Trading created a pledge of 31 lakh shares on December 29. As Reported On January 6.
- PNC Infratech: Axis Mutual Fund bought 22 lakh shares (0.86%) at Rs 175 per share. Nipon India Mutual Fund bought 25 lakh shares (0.97%) at Rs 175 per share. BNP Paribas Arbitrage bought 20.80 lakh shares (0.81%) at Rs 175 per share. Fidelity Asian Values PLC bought 13.21 lakh shares (0.52%) at Rs 175 per share. F/ASCO - Fidelity Funds bought 30.28 lakh shares (1.18%) at Rs 175 per share. CN Infrabuild sold 2.55 crore shares (9.95%) at Rs 175.12 per share.
- RattanIndia Power: Adroit Financial Services bought 4.88 crore shares (0.99%) and sold 5.02 crore shares (1.02%) at Rs 3.81 per share.
- Hind Rectifiers: Kiran Bajaj sold 1.51 lakh shares (0.91%) at Rs 177.99 per share.
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Filatex India, RattanIndia Power, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri.
- Ex Date EGM: Steel Exchange India
- Move Into Short-term ASM Framework: Alkyl Amines Chemicals, RattanIndia Power, Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilisers, SREI Infrastructure Finance.
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM Framework: Trident, Filatex India.
- Move Into ASM Framework: Filatex India, Trident, Reliance Communications, Oricon Enterprises.
- NRB Bearings: Promoters (Harshbeena Zaveri and Aziz Yousuf Zaveri) acquired 44,600 shares between December 18-31. As Reported On January 6.