Stocks To Watch: Bajaj Finance, Den Networks, HCL Tech, L&T Finance Holdings, PVR, SAIL
Indian equities ended little changed after another volatile session for the second straight day. Benchmark indices however ended with a positive bias. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 91 points higher at 49,584 while the NSE Nifty 50 index ended just below the mark of 14,600 - ended 0.2% at 14,595.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Bharat Dynamics: Has signed a Teaming Agreement with Thales to manufacture STARStreak Air Defence System in India. BDL will become a part of the STARStreak global supply chain. The agreement will provide opportunity to offer STARStreak missile system to the Indian Armed Forces with a minimum of 60% indigenous content under 'Make in India’.
- Kesoram Industries: To seek de novo approval from shareholders by way of special resolution for raising funds through the issuance of Optionally Convertible Debentures aggregating up to Rs 700 crore on private placement basis and conversion of OCDs into Equity Shares.
- IRCON International: Completed the work on 30 Km Korichhapar-Dharamjaigarh Section within the targeted date i.e., December 31, 2020. The work was executed by IRCON International under an SPV named Chhattisgarh East Railway Limited. A section of 44 Km length between Kharsia to Korichhaparis was already made operational by the company in October 2019. Now, with the completion of Korichhapar-Dharamjaigarh, the complete section of 74 Km between Kharsia-Dharamjaigar is functional.
- SAIL: OFS for Non-retail investors got demand for 74.75 crore shares as compared to the 18.07 crore shares on offer. The bids were received at an indicative price of Rs 65.49 per share. The Government has said that it will exercise its oversubscription option for about 20.65 crore additional shares. The OFS for Retail investors will open for subscription today.
- PNC lnfratech: PNC Bithur Kanpur Highways, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, has received communication from National Highways Authority of India confirming the achievement of Financial Closure for Aligarh-Kanpur Highway Project on Hybrid Annuity Mode. The bid project cost is Rs 2,052 crore and construction period will be 910 days.
- Bajaj Finance: Has allotted 2,220 secured NCDs of face value of Rs 10 lakh each aggregating to Rs 222 crore on a private placement basis.
- Nifty: HCL Technologies
- Non-Nifty: Hathway Cable & Datacom, Plastiblends India, L&T Finance Holdings, PVR, Shoppers Stop, Yaarii Digital Integrated Services
Earnings Post Market Hours
Tata Steel Long Products Q3FY21 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 37% at Rs 1,364.2 crore Vs Rs 999.3 crore
- Net profit of Rs 304.4 crore from Net loss of Rs 112.2 crore
- Ebitda at Rs 409.6 crore from Rs 34.9 crore
- Ebitda margin at 30% from 3.5%
HFCL Q3FY21 (Consolidated YoY)
- Revenue up 50% to Rs 1,277.48 crore vs Rs 853.47 crore
- Net Profit up 78% to Rs 82.24 crore vs Rs 47 crore
- EBITDA up 82% to Rs 173.65 crore vs Rs 95.17 crore
- EBITDA Margin 13.5% vs 11.2%
- Has a robust order book of Rs 7,313 crore with an attractive pipeline ahead
- Has become the largest FTTH Cable Manufacturer in the country
- Focus on expanding product portfolio and increasing export
Den Networks Q3FY21 (Consolidated YoY)
- Revenue up 8% to Rs 342.1 crore vs Rs 318 crore
- Net Profit up 237% to Rs 65.5 crore vs Rs 19.3 crore
- EBITDA up 12% Rs 65 crore vs Rs 58 crore
- EBITDA Margins 19% vs 18%
- Tax expense of Rs 26 crore in the base quarter
- Kopran: Vora Financial Services sold 2.75 lakh shares (0.64%) at Rs 119.89 per share.
- Cerebra Integrated Technologies: Dilipkumar Lakhi sold 6.83 lakh shares (0.56%) at Rs 39.87 per share.
- IIFL Securities: The company bought 56.51 lakh shares (1.77%) at Rs 52.74 per share. Bennett Coleman & Co sold 27.40 lakh shares (0.86%) at Rs 52.73 per share. Parajia Himatlal sold 26.48 lakh shares (0.83%) at Rs 52.77 per share.
- Sequent Scientific: Ascent India Fund III sold 40 lakh shares (1.61%) at Rs 200 per share.
- Ahluwalia Contracts (India): DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund bought 5.94 lakh shares (0.89%) at Rs 265 per share and sold 32.68 lakh shares (4.88%) at Rs 265.11 per share. SBI Mutual Fund bought 26 lakh shares (3.88%) at Rs 265 per share.
- JK Tyre & Industries: Navodya Enterprises bought 15.46 lakh shares (0.63%) at Rs 87.27 per share.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Endurance Technologies: To meet Nomura Asset Management Singapore on January 15.
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies: To meet Axis Mutual Fund on January 15.
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Kaya
- Record Date Rights Issue: Urja Global
- Record Date Stock Split (From Rs 10 to Rs 1): SVP Global Ventures
- Record Date Buyback: Indian Toners & Developers
- Move Into Short-term ASM Framework: Bajaj Electricals, Sobha, PDS Multinational Fashions.
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM Framework: Alkyl Amines Chemicals, Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers, Indo Rama Synthetics (India).
- Move Into ASM Framework: Religare Enterprises, Kaya.