Stocks To Watch: Bajaj Finance, Cox & Kings, DHFL, Dixon Tech, Raymond, RIL, SBI, Tata Motors, TCS
Asian equities declined after President Donald Trump said he is ending stimulus talks until after next month’s election. The dollar extended gains. Japanese and South Korean shares declined, with more modest losses than the S&P 500’s fall of over 1%.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Dixon Tech’s arm Padget Electronics has been chosen as domestic mobile phone manufacturing partner in the production linked scheme. The company had applied for two slots and won one. Optiemus Infracom was also allotted a slot under the afore-mention scheme.
- Reliance Industries: ADIA to invest Rs 5,512.5 crore in Reliance Retail Ventures for 1.20% equity stake. Reliance Retail Ventures has raised Rs 37,710 crore from leading global investors including Silver Lake, KKR, General Atlantic, Mubadala, GIC, TPG and ADIA in less than four weeks.
- Raymond: Care Ratings revised ratings for long term bank facilities from CARE AA- to CAE AA, with outlook remaining at credit watch with developing implications.
- DHFL: Administrator has filed third application on past frauds. The current application is related to undervaluation and fraudulent nature of certain agreements made by the company during its stake sale in Pramerica Life Insurance to DHFL Investments and few inter-corporate deposits given by the co. to certain entities. As per transaction auditor Grant Thornton India LLP’s report,which has been shared with Dewan Housing’s administration, the monetary impact of such transactions amounts to Rs 1,865 crore and also cites transfer of Rs 230 crore in the form of ICDs which used to repay a promoter linked entity The transactions took place during fiscal 2017-19 period, the report said. Application was filed against 10 respondents, including Kapil Wadhawan, Wadhawan Global Capital Limited and few more entities.
- Tata Motors: Jaguar Land Rover Automotive Plc is planning to sell U.S. dollar-denominated bonds more than seven months after its first attempt stalled due to concerns about the impact of the coronavirus on its business in China. The British carmaker is offering $500 million of notes, with Bank of America Corp. as lead global coordinator and Citigroup, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co. acting as global coordinators. (Bloomberg News)
- Cox & Kings: Enforcement Directorate has arrested Group CFO Anil Khandewal and company’s internal auditors in a money laundering case.
- Bajaj Finance Sept. Quarter Update (YoY): New loans booked at 3.6 MM versus 6.5 MM. Capital adequacy ratio at 26.5% and liquidity surplus at Rs 22,300 crore on Sept.30. Deposit book at Rs 21,600 crore versus Rs 17,633 crore. To continue to accelerate its Covid-19 provisioning in the Sept. quarter.
- Matrimony.com: Management clarified that that in its conference call that it is expecting double digit growth in billing (sales) in its matchmaking business and not in revenue.
- Indo Rama Synthetics: OFS for non-retail gets 112% on day 1.
- Linde India: Subhabrata Ghosh resigned from post of CFO with effect from Oct.16. Appointment of new CFO will be considered in the month of Nov.
- Som Distilleries & Breweries: Record date for share split (1:2) set as Oct.16.
- Indiabulls Ventures: Company’s name to be changed to Dhani Services with effect from Oct.6. Company has allotted 84 lakh shares to NWI Emerging Market Fixed Income Master Fund at Rs 175 per share.
- PSP Projects: Tender for EPC project in GIFT City, Gujarat in which the company emerged as the lowest bidder has been cancelled at the tender inviting authority.
- VA Tech Wabag has dissolved its Brazilian arm.
- Zee Learn
Pledged Share Details
- GMR Infra promoter GMR Enterprises released pledge of 15.78 crore shares from Oct.1-5
- MRF promoter Dr. Karun Philip created pledge of 400 shares on Sept.30
- Apollo Pipes promoter Sameer Gupta created pledge of 4.95 lakh shares on Sept.25
(As Reported On Oct.6)
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises: Vanguard Group acquired 58.59 lakh shares (0.61%) at Rs 211.46 per share.
- Deepak Fertilizers Rights Issue: Union Bank of India sold 80,620 rights shares at Rs 14.26 per share.
- Fund Raising: ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.
- Record Date Demerger: Anant Raj.
- Buyback Announcement: TCS.
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Gokaldas Exports, Srikalahasthi Pipes.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: Banswara Syntex.
- Move Into ASM Framework: Ramkrishna Forgings.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: Federal-Mogul Goetze.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: Shyam Century Ferrous.
- Man Industries promoter Man Finance acquired 60,642 shares on Sept.30
(As Reported On Oct.6)
- Nifty October futures closed at 11,672; premium of 10 points vs premium of 24 points
- Nifty October futures Open Interest up 6%, adds 6 lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank October futures closed at 22,910; premium of 56 points vs premium of 73 points
- Nifty Bank October futures Open Interest up 4%, adds 53,000 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.44
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Oct. 8
- Max Open Interest on call side at 11,800 (30.7 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,500 (32.8 lakh shares)
- Active options: 11,600 Put (24.3 lakh shares), 11,500 Call (-9.1lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Oct. 29
- Max Open Interest on call side at 12,000 (19.7 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 10,500 (35.3 lakh shares)