Stocks To Watch: Aurobindo Pharma, Coal India, Power Grid, Shree Cement, SpiceJet
Indian equity markets, which at one point looked set to snap its seven-day record-breaking run, managed to recoup all its losses to end near the highest point of the day and gain for the eighth straight session. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 0.7% higher at 43,593 while the NSE Nifty 50 index ended 1% higher at 12,757.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Apollo Hospitals: Board approved the acquisition of the remaining 50% stake held by Gleneagles Development, Singapore in Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata for Rs 410 crore. Company will now hold 100% stake in the Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata. Board also approved raising Rs 1,500 crore in the form of preferential issue of securities/qualified institutional placement/any other equivalent capital raising method.
- Max India has executed a Deed of Guarantee in favour of Aditya Birla Finance Ltd. for an amount up to Rs 170 crore in respect of the loans/line of credit facility availed by company’s wholly-owned arm Antara Senior Living.
- Metropolis Healthcare said that there has been a delay in completion of the acquisition of the balance stake of 35% in Metropolis Histoxpert Digital Services due to the lockdown imposed in Netherlands, the headquarter of Koninklijke Philips N.V., the joint venture partner.
- Happiest Minds Technologies and Io-Tahoe have entered a strategic partnership to provide their clients with effective data discovery and governance solutions.
- NBCC: Board has approved closure of its Gulf arm and liquidation of its wholly-owned arm NBCC Engineering & Consultancy.
- GOCL Corporation: UK arm HGHL Holdings declared a dividend of $4 million to the company.
- Coffee Day Enterprises: Exchanges have given a notice for compulsory delisting of the company.
- Future Lifestyle Fashion: Care Ratings downgraded long-term bank facilities and NCDs from CARE BB to CARE C, with outlook staying unchanged at credit watch with negative implications.
- Tata Steel clarified on the news of closure of sale of its European business stating that it is involved in evaluating strategic opportunities across various segments of its operations in different geographies. Such discussions are ongoing management tasks and the company doesn’t wish to comment on it.
Aurobindo Pharma Q2 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 15.8% at Rs 6,483.4 crore versus Rs 5,600.5 crore (Est Rs 6,218 crore)
- Net profit up 26% at Rs 806.2 crore versus Rs 639.9 crore (Est Rs 778 crore)
- Ebidta up 25.7% at Rs 1,432.7 crore versus Rs 1,140.2 crore (Est 1,314 crore)
- Margins at 22.1% versus 20.4% (Est 21.1%)
Spicejet Q2 (Standalone, YoY)
- Revenue down 63% at Rs 1,055 crore versus Rs 2,845.6 crore
- Net loss at Rs 112.6 crore versus Net loss at Rs 462.6 crore
- Ebidtar down 50% at Rs 69.4 crore versus Rs 138.7 crore
- Margins at 6.58% versus 4.87%
NALCO Q2 (Standalone, YoY)
- Revenue up 0.47% at Rs 2,374.9 crore versus Rs 2,363.6 crore
- Net profit at Rs 107.5 crore versus Net loss at Rs 28.4 crore
- Ebidta up 8.6 times at Rs 275.8 crore vs Rs 32.3 crore
- Margins at 11.6% versus 1.36%
- Margins improved due to lower cost of fuel and lower other expenses
- Eicher Motors
- Grasim Industries
- Power Finance Corporation
- Page Industries
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies
- Amrutanjan Health Care
- Andhra Cements
- Aries Agro
- Avanti Feeds
- Axiscades Engineering Technologies
- Apollo Microsytems
- Bharat Dynamics
- Bharat Rasayan
- Bharat Road Network
- Camlin Fine Sciences
- Clariant Chemicals
- Cochin Shipyard
- Dishman Carbogen Amcis
- Electrosteel Castings
- Engineers India
- Everest Kanto Cylinder
- Federal-Mogul Goetze
- Fortis Healthcare
- Gabriel India
- GOCL Corporation
- Gufic Biosciences
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals
- Gujarat Pipavav Port
- Gyscoal Alloys
- Harrisons Malayalam
- HBL Power Systems
- Healthcare Global Enterprises
- Hindusthan National Glass & Industries
- Hindustan Construction Company
- IFGL Refractories
- Indo Amines
- Infibeam Avenues
- IRB Infra Developers
- Ingersoll Rand
- Jindal Poly Films
- Jubilant Foodworks
- KNR Constructions
- La Opala RG
- Mahanagar Gas
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders
- Natco Pharma
- Nesco Omaxe
- Orissa Minerals Development
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Speciality Restaurants
- Sterling And Wilson Solar
- Sun TV Network
- Sundaram Multi Pap
- Suprajit Engineering
- Take Solutions
- Phoenix Mills
- Thirumalai Chemicals
- Zuari Global
- Zee Media Corp
Pledged Share Details
- Hatsun Agro Product promoter C. Sathyan created pledge of 18.7 lakh shares on Nov. 11
- Emami promoter group Raviraj Viniyog revoked pledge of 4 lakh shares on Nov. 10
- JSW Energy promoter group Danta Enterprises revoked pledge of 60 lakh shares on Nov. 10
- Adani Green Energy promoter group Gautam S. Adani & Rajesh S. Adani (on behalf of S.B. Adani Family Trust) revoked pledge of 14.66 lakh shares on Nov. 10.
- Max India promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings revoked pledge of 1.52 crore shares from July 7-Oct. 10
(As Reported On Nov. 11)
- Astra Microwave Products: Shubhi Consultancy Services acquired 5.6 lakh (0.65%) shares at Rs 108.23.
- AGM: Gravita India, HMT.
- Ex-Date For Buyback: NTPC, Ajanta Pharma, Majesco.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: Xpro India.
- Move Into ASM Framework: Blue Dart Express, Orchid Pharma.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: Thomas Cook, Prabhat Dairy, Jubilant Industries.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra), Vishal Fabrics.
- Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals promoter group Nilgiri Plantations acquired 1.25 lakh shares on Nov. 10
- UPL promoter group Uniphos Enterprises Limited acquired 54,700 shares from Nov. 9-10.
- Anant Raj promoter Ashok Sarin acquired 1.28 lakh shares from Nov. 9-10.
- Greaves Cotton promoter Karun Carpets acquired 2.12 lakh shares from Nov. 9-10
- HFCL promoter MN Ventures acquired 10 lakh shares on Nov. 11
(As Reported On Nov. 11)
- Nifty November futures closed at 12,766; premium of 17 points vs premium of 31 points
- Nifty November futures Open Interest up 3.2%, adds 3.75 lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank November futures closed at 28,847; premium of 2 points vs premium of 38 points
- Nifty Bank November futures Open Interest up 2.4%, adds 45,000 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.54
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov 12
- Max Open Interest on call side at 13,000 (33.7 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 12,000 (33.8 lakh shares)
- Active options: 12,700 Put (+19.8 lakh shares), 13,000 Call (+11.3 lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov 26
- Max Open Interest on call side at 13,000 (19 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 12,000 (32.6 lakh shares)