Stocks To Watch: AU Small Finance, Biocon, Cochin Shipyard, Tube Investments
Indian equity markets closed at yet another record high after sentiment remained firmly risk-on on the first day of the final week of the year. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 0.8% higher at 47,353 while the NSE Nifty 50 index gained 0.9% to end at 13,873. Both benchmarks ended higher for the fourth straight day and also near their respective day's high.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- AU Small Finance Bank: Announced strategic partnership with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance to offer personalised insurance solutions. The bank aims to deliver paperless, secure, and hassle-free life insurance solutions to its more than 18 lakh customers through digital platform with ICICI Prudential Life. Further over 700 banking touchpoints of AU Bank across 13 states and 2 union territories to receive the entire suite of customer-centric protection and long-term savings products of ICICI Prudential Life for retirement and critical illness
- Biocon: Announced the launch of Tacrolimus capsules in the US. Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant used in the treatment of organ transplant patients, which reduces the body’s ability to reject a transplanted organ.
- Tube Investments of India: Completes one-time settlement and restructuring of funded facilities and guaranteed debt of CG Power as per the terms agreed upon.
- 3i Infotech: The Board of Directors has approved the slump sale of the global software products business of the company on a going concern basis to Azentio Software, subject to the receipt of approvals and executed inter alia business transfer agreement between the company and the buyer. The sale is expected to be completed by March 31, 2021.
- Cochin Shipyard: A meeting of Board of Directors is scheduled to be held on January 4, 2021 to consider the declaration of interim dividend to the shareholders of the company for the financial year 2020-21.
- Rane Holdings: ICRA has reaffirmed the long-term rating of Rs 100 crore bank limit at AA- and has reaffirmed the short-term rating at A1+.
- Future Supply Chain Solutions: The shareholders approved the re‐appointment of Mayur Toshniwal as Managing Director for a period of three years at the AGM.
Pledge Share Details
- Jindal Steel & Power: Promoter Danta Enterprises created pledge of 53 lakh shares between December 21-22.
- Future Consumer: Promoter Future Capital Investment invoked pledge of 23.22 lakh shares between December 19-23.
- Future Retail: Promoter Future Corporate Resources invoked pledge of 9.97 lakh shares between December 19-23.
- L.G.Balakrishnan & Bros: Promoter V Rajvirdhan revoked pledge of 4.68 lakh shares between September 7-28. As Reported On December 28
- Entertainment Network (India): Rajasthan Global Securities bought 2.70 lakh shares (0.57%) at Rs 157.44 per share.
- Fairchem Organics: Rajasthan Global Securities bought 65,864 shares at Rs 618.56 per share. Solidarity Advisors sold 65,502 shares at Rs 618.39 per share.
- Rupa & Company: Abakkus Emerging Opportunities Fund-1 bought 12 lakh shares (1.51%) at Rs 250.5 per share. Suvichar Advisors LLP 12.99 lakh shares (1.63%) at Rs 250.55 per share.
- 3i Infotech: Standard Chartered Bank sold 1.27 crore shares (0.79%) at Rs 5.64 per share. MACSF Epargne Retraite sold 4.04 crore (2.50%) at Rs 5.65 per share.
- Confidence Petroleum India: Marfatia Nishil Surendra bought 1.90 lakh shares (0.07%) at Rs 39.84 per share and sold 14.68 lakh shares (0.54%) at Rs 39.43 per share.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Finolex Industries: To meet SBI Life Insurance Company on December 29.
- Prince Pipes and Fittings: To meet Franklin Templeton on December 29.
- DCM Shriram: To meet ITI Asset Management on December 29.
- Eicher Motors: To meet Premji Invest on December 29 and Kotak MF on December 30.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: Cybertech Systems and Software
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Firstsource Solutions, Hindustan Foods.
- Move In To Short-term ASM Framework: GTL Infrastructure
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM Framework: Arvind SmartSpaces, Inox Wind, Sundaram Finance, Anant Raj, Somany Home Innovation.
- Sadbhav Infrastructure Project: Promoter Sadbhav Engineering acquired 1.50 lakh shares on December 24. As Reported On December 28