Stocks To Watch: Ashoka Buildcon, National Fertilizers, Sadbhav Infra, Wipro, Yuken
Indian equity benchmarks extended their rebound from a two-month low even as investors remained nervous as states initiated stricter curbs amid a record-breaking Covid-19 second wave. The S&P BSE Sensex rose 0.5% to 48,803 while the NSE Nifty 50 Index climbed 0.5% as well to 14,581. Both the benchmarks fluctuated in a narrow range for most of the session.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Ashoka Buildcon: Has received a Letter of Award from Gujarat Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for a gauge conversion project. The project cost is Rs 333 crore.
- National Fertilizers: Government has issued request for proposals to engage legal advisors, merchant bankers and selling brokers to sell 20% stake in the company via OFS.
- Sadbhav Infrastructure Project: Has raised Rs 550 crore by allotment 55000 unlisted, secured NCDs of face value of Rs 1 lakh each on a private placement basis.
- Yuken India: Board has approved amalgamation of Yuflow Engineering with the company subject to approval of jurisdictional NCLT. Yuflow Engineering is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company.
- Kirloskar Ferrous Industries: Board to meet on May 5 to consider final dividend for FY21.
Nifty Earning Post Market Hour
Wipro Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue up 3.67% at Rs 16,245 crore Versus Rs 15,670 crore (Bloomberg Estimate: Rs 16,077 crore)
- Net profit flat at Rs 2,972 crore Versus Rs 2,968 crore (Bloomberg Estimate: Rs 2,897 crore)
- Ebit flat at Rs 3,328 crore Versus Rs 3,327 crore (Bloomberg Estimate: Rs 3,230 crore)
- Ebit margins at 20.50% Versus 21.20% (Bloomberg Estimate: 20.1%)
- U.S. Dollar revenue up 3.9% at $2,152.4 million Versus $2,071 million (Bloomberg Estimate: $2,196 million)
- Expects revenue from IT Services business to grow 11-13% in FY22. For the ongoing April-June quarter, it expects 2-4% growth, excluding new acquisitions Capco and Ampion.
Pledge Share Details
- JSW Steel: Promoter Sahyog Holdings revoked pledge of 5.63 lakh shares on April 9.
- JSW Energy: Promoter JSW Investments revoked pledge of 2.31 lakh shares on April 9.
- Solara Active Pharma Sciences: Promoter Pronomz Ventures LLP revoked pledge of 2.60 lakh shares between February 16-19.
As reported on April 15.
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Aarti Surfactants
- Ex-Date Stock Split: Sharda Motor Industries
- Record Date Stock Split: Finolex Industries
- Move Into Short-Term ASM Framework: Subex
- Move Out Of Short-Term ASM Framework: United Drilling Tools
- Jindal Steel & Power: Promoters (Sushil Bhuwalka and Urmila Bhuwalka) bought 9,500 shares between April 7-12.
As reported on April 15.