Stocks To Watch: Apollo Hospitals, RIL, NMDC, Tata Steel
Indian equity markets witnessed a sell-off in the second half of the weekly options expiry session, falling the most in nearly a month. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 1.3% lower at 43,599 while the NSE Nifty 50 index fell 1.3% to end at 12,771. Both benchmark indices snapped a four-day gaining streak. 36 out of the 50 index constituents ended lower.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Reliance Industries: Reliance Retail Ventures has received a total of Rs 47,265 crore from 9 financial partners and who have been allotted 10.09% stake, completing the current phase of raising funds.
- Apollo Hospitals and Tata Medical and Diagnostics announced a collaboration to introduce Covid-19 testing across India. To begin with 10,000 tests in NCR from first week in December, and then a national rollout.
- South Indian Bank has revised MCLR rates with effect from Nov. 20. One month MCLR at 7.95% and one year MCLR at 8.2%.
- Tata Chemicals: LIC increased stake from 5.04% to 7.09% from January 2019 to Nov. 17, 2020.
- Tata Steel: HDFC MF decreased its stake from 5.02% to 2.96% on Nov. 12.
- Route Mobile: Chandrakant Gupta resigned as chairman and Sandipkumar Gupta will take his place with effect from Nov. 19.
- Aarti Industries: HDFC MF has reduced its stake from 7.08% to 5.08% on Nov. 17.
- Zee Learn: L&T Infra Finance increased by 1.26 crore shares via off-market transfer from security trustee & appropriated against loan outstanding amounts on Nov. 18. L&T Finance and L&T Infra Finance now hold 6.8% stake in the company.
- Mphasis has acquired data engineering and consultancy company Datalytyx for 13.3 million pounds.
- IL&FS Financial Services to put its corporate loan book up for sale. Company has invited bids to auction its Rs 5,000 crore corporate loan book this week. Sale of external corporate loans part of the overall debt resolution plan and the company has about Rs 18,000 crore assets under management.
- Syngene International and Deerfield Discovery and Development Corporation have signed an agreement to collaborate to advance therapeutic discovery projects, from target validation through to pharmacological proof of concept and preclinical evaluation for five years.
- Emami has entered into home hygiene products segment with launch of Emasol brand. Products include disinfectant floor cleaner, toilet cleaner, sanitizer, dish wash gel and bathroom cleaner.
Pledge Share Details
- Uflex promoter Flex International released pledge of 1.75 lakh shares on Nov.18
- Max Financial Services promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings created pledge of 9.25 lakh shares on Nov.18
(As reported on Nov.19)
- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts: Unifi Capital acquired 15.5 lakh shares (1.16%) at Rs 183 per share and PPFAS Mutual Fund sold 21.3 lakh shares (1.60%) at Rs 183.04 per share.
- Himadri Speciality Chemicals: Promoter Himadri Credit and Finance sold 54.24 lakh shares (1.30%) at Rs 42.59 per share.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Dixon Tech to meet Franklin Templeton on Nov.26.
- CAMS to meet Yes Securities, Franklin Templeton AMC and other investors from Nov.23-Dec.4
- Eicher Motors to meet Amundi Pioneer, AIA International and other investors from Nov.20-24
- IPO Listing: Gland Pharma
- Ex-Date For Share Buyback: NMDC
- Record Date For Share Buyback: Asahi Songwon Colors.
- Record Date For Rights Issue: Shoppers Stop (Rights at 17:70 at premium of Rs 135 per share)
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: Sicagen India.
- Move Into ASM Framework: AYM Syntex.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: Kirloskar Ferrous, ICE Make Refrigeration, Spandana Sphoorty Financial, Zuari Global, Everest Kanto Cylinder.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: Thomas Cook, Indo-National, Prabhat Dairy, Jubilant Industries, Shilp Gravures.
- Great Eastern Shipping promoter Gopali Mulji sold 1.86 lakh shares from Nov.17-18
- Aurobindo Pharma promoter Kambam Reddy sold 3 lakh shares on Nov.18
- Panama Petrochem promoters acquired 1.32 lakh shares from Nov.17-19
(As reported on Nov.19)
- Nifty November futures closed at 12,777; premium of 5 points vs premium of 27 points
- Nifty November futures Open Interest down 1.64%, sheds 1.9lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank November futures closed at 28,858; discount of 45 points vs premium of 9 points
- Nifty Bank November futures Open Interest down 5.7%, sheds 1lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.16
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Nov 26
- Max Open Interest on call side at 13,000 (33.3 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 12,000 (37 lakh shares)
- Active options: 12,000 Put (+7.7 lakh shares), 12,900 Call (+18.7lakh shares)