Stocks To Watch: Allcargo Logistics, Infosys, Jubilant Industries, Jubilant Life Sciences, Panacea Biotec, Vodafone Idea
Global stocks are ending the week with an unwind of the recent strong gains, with the rotation away from high-flying tech stocks gaining steam as investors questioned the sustainability of lofty valuations. Shares in Japan, South Korea and Australia opened lower, though losses were smaller than the 3.5% slide in the S&P 500 Index.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Banking Stocks: Supreme Court has adjourned hearing in the loan moratorium case till Sept.10. Accounts not declared as NPAs as on August 31 shall not be declared so until further orders. Banks need to roll out resolution schemes for Covid-19 induced stressed accounts by Sept. 15, FM Sitharaman told bankers on Sept.3.
- Vodafone Idea clarified on the news of Verizon, Amazon may invest over $4 billion on the company stating that as a corporate strategy company is evaluating opportunities and currently there is no proposal as reported by media that is being considered by the board. Board meeting is there on Sept.4 for fund raising.
- Allcargo Logistics is considering listing its international business on a European exchange, as it weighs its proposal to give up its listing in India. The company may seek a new listing as soon as next year. The company could seek to value the business at $800 million to $850 million in an offering. (Bloomberg News)
- Aarti Drugs, Godavari Drugs: Government has imposed an anti-dumping duty on Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride imports from China for six months. A levy of $0.9-$3.49 per kg has been imposed on the raw material used in making antibiotics. Aurobindo Pharma, Dr Reddy's Laboratories, Neuland Laboratories and Sun Pharmaceutical are also some of the other producers of the antibacterial drug in India.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals has restarted its methanol plant with an installed capacity of 525 metric tonnes per day. Plant will be operating at its full capacity from Sept.10 and is expected to produce 470 metric tonnes of Methanol per day. As a result of this, top-line of the company will be up by Rs 150 crore in fiscal 2021.
- Infosys to acquire 100% stake in product design and development firm Kaleidoscope Innovation for $42 million.
- HAL: Government proposes to offer 5.02 lakh shares at Rs 950.95 per share to the employees. Offer for sale will remain open from Sept. 4-9.
- CreditAccess Grameen: Board approved issue of equity shares via FPO, QIP etc. up to Rs 1,000 crore. Collection efficiency at 82% in August versus 76% in July.
- Tata Power’s MD Praveer Sinha stated in a webinar that the company has prepared a roadmap to retire its coal power plants after their shelf life.
- Cheviot to consider share buyback on Sept.8.
- Trident has resumed operations at its Budni plant at Madhya Pradesh.
- Videocon Industries: 11 prospective resolution applicants have submitted their resolution plan.
- Mindspace Business Parks REIT to consider raising Rs 500 crore via NCDs on Sept.14.
- Hind Rectifiers: Mumbai manufacturing plant has increased its capacity from 10% to 30%.
- Kaveri Seed: Pabrai Investment Funds decreased stake from 7.24% to 5.21% on Sept.1.
- 5Paisa Capital: Board approved raising Rs 900 crore via issue of equity shares.
- Orissa Mineral Development: LIC decreased stake from 13.20% to 11.16% from Feb.12-Sept.2.
Jubilant Industries Q1 (Consolidated,YoY)
- Revenue down 38% at Rs 94.6 crore
- Net loss at Rs 3.1 crore versus Net profit at Rs 9.6 crore
- Ebitda down 76.8% at Rs 4.1 crore
- Margins at 4.33% versus 11.6%
Panacea Biotec Q1 (Consolidated,YoY)
- Revenue up 5.56% at Rs 132.8 crore
- Net loss at Rs 33.1 crore versus Net loss at Rs 26.5 crore
- Ebidta down 3.84% at Rs 22.5 crore
- Margins at 16.9% versus 18.6%
- Jubilant Life Sciences
- Repco Home Finance
Pledged Share Details
- JSPL promoters revoked pledge of 14 lakh shares on Aug.31
- GPT Infraprojects promoter GPT Sons created pledge of 37 lakh shares on Sept.3
- (As Reported On Sept.3)
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts to meet Enam Group on Sept.7
- Pidilite Industries to meet Columbia Threadneedle Investments on Sept.4
- SH Kelkar to meet Bay Partners, Tata MF and other investors from Sept.4-11
- AGM Date: ITC, Divi’s Laboratories, Balkrishna Industries, Amber Enterprises, Diamines Chemicals, Hester Biosciences, IFB Industries, IFB Agro, InterGlobe Aviation, Insecticides, Pfizer, Kokuyo Camlin, Zuari Global, Shalby, Ingersoll Rand.
- Fund Raising: ADF Foods, South Indian Bank, Pricol, Vodafone Idea.
- Price Band Revision From 10% To 5%: Future Retail.
- Price Band Revision From 20% To 10%: Marine Electricals.
- Price Band Revision From 5% To 20%: Fairchem Speciality, Max Healthcare Institute.
- Move Into ASM Framework: Beardsell, Jump Networks.
- Move Into Short Term ASM Framework: Ausom Enterprise, Indiamart Intermesh, Adani Green Energy.
- Move Out Of Short Term ASM Framework: GSS Infotech, Minda Industries, Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals, Somany Ceramics, Sadbhav Infrastructure Project, Welspun India.
- Move Into Surveillance Measure Due To High Encumbrance:JSW Energy, Vedanta, Panacea Biotec, DPSC, Sterling And Wilson Solar, Future Consumer.
- Move Out Of Surveillance Measure Due To High Encumbrance: Max Financial Services, Emami, Sequent Scientific, Jindal Stainless (Hisar), Jindal Stainless.
- Usha Martin promoter Neutral Publishing House acquired 3.93 lakh shares on Aug.31
- Jamna Auto promoter Map Auto acquired 64,867 shares on Sept.1.
(As Reported On Sept.3)
- Nifty September futures closed at 11,550; premium of 22 points versus premium of 30 points
- Nifty September futures Open Interest up 1.8%, adds 1.9 lakh shares in Open Interest
- Nifty Bank September futures closed at 23,580; premium of 49 points versus premium of 46 points
- Nifty Bank September futures Open Interest up 6.3%, adds 88,000 shares in Open Interest
- Nifty PCR at 1.27
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Sept 10
- Max Open Interest on call side at 11,600 (14.6 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,500 (12.4 lakh shares)
- Active options: 11,500 Put (7.8 lakh shares), 11,600 Call (9.5 lakh shares)
Nifty Monthly Expiry: Sept 24
- Max Open Interest on call side at 12,000 (19.6 lakh shares)
- Max Open Interest on put side at 11,000 (27.9 lakh shares)
- In Ban: Canara Bank, Escorts, Indiabulls Housing Finance, Vodafone Idea, PNB
- New In Ban: Canara Bank, Vodafone Idea