Stocks To Watch: ACC, Ambuja Cement, Bharat Forge, Bharti Airtel, Dish TV, Vodafone Idea
Indian equity markets continued their rebound from Monday's losses, ending higher for the second straight day with buying seen across the board. The S&P BSE Sensex ended nearly 1% higher at 46,444 while the NSE Nifty 50 index ended above the mark of 13,600, up 1% at 13,601. Both the benchmarks have now recovered nearly 2% of Monday's 3% decline.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- ACC & Ambuja Cement: The Board of Directors of Ambuja Cements has approved the renewal of the current Technology and Know-How Agreement with Holcim Technology under which the company pays TKH fees at 1% of net sales each year, to HTL, for a period of 2 years w.e.f. January 01, 2021 on the same terms as the present TKH Agreement.
- Bharat Forge:German Subsidiary Companies viz. Bharat Forge Aluminiumtechnik GmbH, Bharat Forge CDP GmbH, and Bharat Forge Global Holding GmbH have reached settlement with Germany's national competition regulator – Bundeskartellamt - in connection with two separate proceedings. The subsidiaries have reached settlement in an aggregate amount of Euro 32 million to be paid over the next 5 years.
- UTI AMC:UTI Small Cap Fund has received an overwhelming response from investors during the NFO period (from December 02 to December 16, 2020). The scheme has attracted more than 86000 applications, garnering more than Rs 920 crore.
- Dish TV: Cabinet approves proposal for revision of guidelines for obtaining license for providing D2H services in the country, as per PIB. License to be provided for 20 years instead of 10 years. DTH license fee revised to 8% of AGR from 10% earlier. DTH operators willing to share DTH platform and transport stream of TV channels on a voluntary basis will be allowed, as per the statement.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions: Inaugurated new Motor manufacturing facility 'Smart LV Motors' at Ahmednagar in Maharashtra on December 21. This is the 7th manufacturing facility of the company in Ahmednagar which is spread over an area of 4,200 square metre. The new facility will manufacture Smart Electric Motors from 75 kW to 1000 kW.
- AU Small Finance Bank: Launched its new Mobile Banking App and NetBanking Portal. Aimed at providing a superior and comprehensive digital experience to customers, the new platforms will offer over 100 services that cater to not only regular banking needs but also daily lifestyle requirements such as ticket booking, bill payments, tax payments, shopping offers and much more.
- Tata Communications: Tata Communications International Pte, a foreign subsidiary of the company, has completed an investment transaction with OASIS Smart SIM Europe SAS resulting in TCIPL becoming the majority shareholder of Oasis and its subsidiary Oasis Smart E-Sim Pte and both Oasis and OSEPL have become subsidiaries of TCIPL and indirect subsidiaries of the company.
- Elecon Engineering Company: Brickwork Ratings has reaffirmed the rating of the company's NCD issue of Rs 97.14 crore at A-. Similarly the rating agency has reaffirmed A- rating for the bank credit facilities of the company.
- Zee Media Corporation: The Board of Directors has inter-alia approved the terms of raising of fund through issuance and allotment of up to 2,500 secured NCDs of face value of Rs 10 lakh each for cash at par, aggregating to up to Rs 250 crore in one or more series, on a private placement basis. The coupon rate is fixed at 9% per annum.
- Bharti Airtel added the highest number of active subscribers at 3 million in October. The active user base rose 1% month-on-month, according to data provided by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. Active user base for Reliance Jio increased by 0.3% sequentially—or 1.1 million—while it fell by 1.2 million, or 0.5% month-on-month, for Vodafone Idea.
Pledge Share Details:
- Adani Ports And Special Economic Zone: Promoter Adani Tradeline revoked pledge of 29.90 lakh shares between December 21-22.
- Hatsun Agro Product: Promoter C Sathyan revoked pledge of 5.14 lakh shares on December 27.
- Ajanta Pharma: Promoter Aayush M Agrawal revoked pledge of 1.94 lakh shares on December 12.
- Olectra Greentech: Promoter Trinity Infraventures revoked pledge of 50,000 shares on December 18. As Reported On December 23
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals: To meet Rondure Global and AGF on December 24.
- 3i Infotech: Standard Chartered Bank sold 1 crore shares (0.62%) at Rs 5.15 per share.
- Snowman Logistics: Adani Logistics sold 11.36 lakh shares (0.68%) at Rs 53.04 per share.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance: Tower Research Capital Markets India bought 21.75 lakh shares (0.47%) at Rs 197.59 per share and sold 25.34 lakh shares (0.55%) at Rs 198.38 per share.
- Listing Today: Mrs. Bectors Foods
- Price band revised from 20% to 10%: Borosil Renewables
- Ex Date Bonus Issue: Valiant Organics
- Move In To ASM Framework: Marksans Pharma
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM Framework: Hinduja Global Solutions, Sutlej Textiles & Industries, Suven Life Sciences
- Filatex India: Promoter Vedansh Bhageria acquired 5 lakh shares on December 22.
- Great Eastern Shipping: Promoter Gopali Mulji sold 15,000 shares between December 21-22.
- Zuari Global: Promoter Adventz Finance acquired 70,282 shares on December 21.
- Olectra Greentech: Promoter Trinity Infraventures sold 45,000 shares on December 18.
- Majesco: Promoters (Padma Desai, Girija Ram, Ketan Mehta, Ashank Desai and Radhakrishnan Sundar) sold 34.90 lakh shares between December 17-18.
- Chalet Hotels: Promoter Palm Shelter Estate Development LLP acquired 63,000 shares on December 22.
- BMW Industries: Promoter Tricom Investments acquired 4.79 lakh shares on December 22. As Reported On December 23