Sensex, Nifty End Little Changed; Reliance Industries Ends 4% Lower
Mukesh Ambani At The RIL AGM
- We have fulfilled the promise of being net debt free. Raised a record amount of capital
- Google to be a strategic partner in Jio Platforms.
- Google to invest Rs 33,737 crore for 7.7% stake in Jio Platforms
- Our target for the capital raise is complete
- Will now induct only strategic partners in each of our business verticals
- Jio platforms will be well positioned to export 5G solutions post India rollout. This homegrown technology can be launched next year.
- Jio Platforms along with 20 startup partners have build significant technologies.
- Making rapid progress with Microsoft Azure partnership.
- Jio, Google to develop affordable, entry-level smartphones.
- Target to be net carbon zero by 2035.