Eight Of Top-10 Most Valued Companies Add Rs 52,194 Crore In Market Cap
The Sensex advanced 434.40 points, or 1.07 percent, last week.
From the Top 10 list, only Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and ITC Ltd. suffered losses in their market cap for the week closed on Friday. In contrast, Reliance Industries Ltd., HDFC Bank Lrd., Hindustan Unilever Ltd., HDFC, ICICI Bank Ltd., Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., SBI and Infosys Ltd. witnessed a rise in their market valuation.
Here’s a look at the market cap of India’s Top 10 listed companies:
- Reliance Industries: Rs 9,83,140.16 crore
- TCS: Rs 7,70,252.01 crore
- HDFC Bank: Rs 6,97,726.75 crore
- HUL: Rs 4,40,777.38 crore
- HDFC: Rs 3,96,791.39 crore
- ICICI Bank: Rs 3,31,011.55 crore
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: Rs 3,08,420.75 crore
- State Bank of India: Rs 3,05,087.85 crore
- ITC: Rs 3,02,747 crore
- Infosys: Rs 2,96,367.29 crore
Reliance Industries on Thursday became the first Indian company to hit the Rs 10 lakh crore market cap mark following a spike in its share price. On Friday, RIL's market cap fell below this milestone and was at Rs 9,83,140.16 crore at the close of trade.