NBCC Maintains 30-35% Revenue Growth Forecast For This Year
NBCC (India) Ltd. expects to maintain its 30-35 percent revenue growth forecast for the current financial year, Chairman and Managing Director Anoop Kumar Mittal said.
The state-run engineering and construction company expects Rs 50-70 crore revenue to come from Gomti Nagar railway project this year. Mittal said the company expects to start three-to-four more railway related projects but did not give a timeline for them.
“We will improve our revenue growth rate next year,” Mittal said. The company clocked a revenue of Rs 6,890 crore last financial year.
Status Check on Project
- Status of projects in Nauroji Nagar, Sarojini Nagar And Netaji Nagar will be clear after the Delhi High Court hearing on Oct. 3.
- The company is handling close to 200 projects that are currently generating revenue.
- Revenue from the work-in-progress projects will commence from October.
- There are two to three AIIMS projects in the pipeline.
- Hospital and border fencing projects will aid revenue in the October-December period.
Meanwhile, Mittal said the company expects to complete the acquisition of a state-owned company by the end of this month depending on how the government respond to its offers.
Watch the full conversation here: