The Rich List, Crypto Believers and Rafa
(Bloomberg Opinion) -- Last day of May — make it count with our morning train reads:
- The Rich List: What the world’s richest hedge fund managers earned in 2017 (Institutional Investor)
- Mary Meeker’s 2018 internet trends report: All the slides, plus analysis (Recode)
- This investor rivals Warren Buffett — and you probably haven’t heard of him (MarketWatch)
- Crypto’s most devout believers are suffering a crisis of faith (Alphaville)
- California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump (Bloomberg Opinion)
- Swedroe: ESG Risk & Return Implications (ETF.com)
- Keeping Up With the Joneses: Neighbors of Lottery Winners Are More Likely to Go Bankrupt (Bloomberg)
- Why is Elon Musk raging at “big media”? Because he’s finally being called on his tall tales. (Vox)
- Election polls sometimes get it wrong — but they’re about as accurate as they’ve always been. (FiveThirtyEight)
- A Scary Thought at the French Open: Rafael Nadal Is More Efficient Than Ever (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Trump Tax Cut Is the Gift That Keeps on Giving
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.