Bill Ackman, Gold and Women Investors
(Bloomberg View) -- My morning train reads:
• Women Investors Get a Bad Rap (Next Avenue)
• Emerging Markets Shrug Off Crises For Best Gains in Eight Years (Bloomberg)
• El-Erian: Financial Investors’ Wish List for 2018 (Project Syndicate)
• For Factor Investors, It Pays to Go Small (Morningstar)
• ‘Impact Investing’ Can Put a Profitable Spin on Charity (Fortune)
• What’s Eating Bill Ackman? (Institutional Investor)
• All That’s Gold Does Not Glitter (Financial Analysts Journal)
• 8 numbers out of Alabama to terrify the GOP (CNN)
• How Star Wars Obsessives Found the Actual Millennium Falcon—in a Field (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.
©2017 Bloomberg L.P.