(Bloomberg) -- Snap Inc. keeps clawing back losses from last week’s 21 percent swoon, welcome news to any of the institutional owners now detailing stakes in the messaging service -- as long as they didn’t bail in the downdraft.
Fidelity Management & Research, New York-based hedge fund Coatue Management and Singapore state investment firm Temasek Holdings Pte were among those listing positions with the Securities and Exchange Commission in filings today. Some were started before Snap went public. Fidelity and Coatue each reportedly participated in pre-IPO funding rounds.
Snap shares jumped 8.4 percent to $20.74, adding to gains Friday that have retraced about two-thirds of Thursday’s earnings-related correction. Here are some of the largest Snap stakes disclosed so far in 13F filings, reflecting holdings as of March 31:
- Fidelity Management & Research disclosed a 33.2 million-share stake. The position makes it Snap’s fifth-largest holder as of latest filings, according to Bloomberg data
- T Rowe Price 28.3 million shares, making it the sixth-largest holder as of latest filings. The firm was also reportedly a pre-IPO investor
- Coatue Management disclosed a 21 million-share stake, seventh-largest holder as of latest filings
- Jennison 5.29 million shares
- Oppenheimer 2.35 million shares
- Third Point 2.25 million shares
- Ivy 1.97 million shares
- Lone Pine 1.79 million shares
- Soros 1.65 million shares
- Waddell & Reed Financial 1.49 million shares
- Jana 550,000 shares
- Lansdowne 507,000 shares
- Temasek 300,000 shares
- Appaloosa 100,000 shares
- Snap has 682.1 million shares outstanding (248.5 million-share float) as of April 30, according to Bloomberg data.