Venture Capitalists and Mainstream Marijuana
(Bloomberg View) -- Our O’Reilly-free morning train reads:
- CEO Pay Is Out of Control. Here’s How to Rein It In (Fortune)
- Josh Kushner’s Complex World: How Jared’s Liberal Brother Runs A Billion-Dollar Fund In Trump Era (Forbes)
- Larry Fink Q&A: “I Don’t Identify as Powerful” (Bloomberg)
- A Rare Venture Capitalist -- Female and Retail-Focused (New York Times)
- 11 charts that show marijuana has truly gone mainstream (Wonkblog)
- Florida Real Estate Faces a Nightmare (Bloomberg); see also How a Melting Arctic Changes Everything (Bloomberg)
- Facebook’s Instant Articles promised to transform journalism -- but now big publishers are fleeing (the Verge)
- How Google eats a business whole: Google’s Featured Snippets are not only often wrong, they’re also damaging to small businesses that depend on search traffic (the Outline)
- The Continuing Fallout from Trump and Nunes’s Fake Scandal (New Yorker); see also Jason Chaffetz and Devin Nunes were both faced with investigating Trump. Now both are stepping aside (Washington Post)
- A Day in the Life of a NYC Street Food Vendor (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Investors think U.S. stocks are world’s most expensive
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
To contact the author of this story: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.