Ritholtz's Reads: Breaking Curses and Channeling Steve Jobs
(Bloomberg View) -- Finish the week strong with the finest morning train reads in the land:
• Authorities Break Up Active Management Cell (Reformed Broker)
• Bernanke: Sebastian Mallaby’s biography of Alan Greenspan (Brookings)
• Gold Might Be Shiny But Base Metals Look Brighter! (All Star Charts)
• Tech Jobs, Cheaper Housing: The New Silicon Cities (Wall Street Journal)
• The Breaker of Curses: No one is as good at their job as baseball’s Theo Epstein is at his (Quartz)
• Otto’s Self-Driving Trucks, Autonomous Budweiser Delivery (Trucks.com)
• 2017 Porsche Panamera First Drive: The Brand’s Best Sedan Yet (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Investor Attitudes and Allocation Plans
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.