Stocks To Watch: Reliance Industries, HCL Tech, ACC, Biocon And More
The Nifty Futures on the Singapore Exchange, an early indicator of Nifty’s performance in India, was little changed at 8,703.
Here are the stocks to watch out for in today’s session:
- HDFC: Completes fourth issue of rupee-denominated bonds to overseas investors.
- Sunil Engineers: To cancel issue of convertible warrants
- Adani Power: Allots 2.86 crore shares to warrant holders
- Suzlon Energy: Inaugurates rotor blade manufacturing unit at Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh.
- Reliance Industries: Jio may extend the period of free services to its subscriber.
Says it has been adding 0.6-1.1 million customers everyday.
- Banks: Recall over 32 lakh debit cards due to security breach. (More details HERE)
- Wipro: Signed a definitive agreement to acquire Appirio, a U.S.-based cloud services company for $500 million in a cash transaction.
- Career Point: Receives Rs 35 crore towards assets sale transaction.
- Axis Bank: To allot NCDs aggregating to Rs 5,000 crore.
- GTL Infrastructure: CDR lenders at a Joint Lenders Forum (JLF) unanimously agreed to invoke SDR for the company.
- Jet Airways: Bombay High Court approves merger of Jet Lite (India) Ltd., with the parent company.
- TCS: Recognised as global leader in digital services for second consecutive year by Everest group.
- Hexaware Technologies: Board to evaluate buyback proposal on October 25, 2016.
- NBCC: Institutions put in bids worth Rs 2,700 crore during share sale.
- Nestle India: Maggi noodles in India has reported sustained recovery, regaining market share. (Financial Express)
- JM Financial: To buy 17 percent stake in India Home Loan. (Financial Express)
- SBI: Merger with associate banks to trim new hiring by 20 percent. (Business Standard)
- Bank of Baroda: To consider issue of captioned bonds. (Bloomberg)
- Tata Motors: Optimising structure to speed up product launches. (PTI)
- Schneider Electric: To invest Rs 750 crore over next five years. (PTI)
- DLF: Audit panel to review progress of promoter stake sale. (PTI)
Earnings Reactions To Watch
- Reliance Industries
- Foseco India
- Gulf Oil Lubricants India
- Nucleus Software Exports
- Praj Industries
- Syngene International
- Tanla Solutions
Earnings To Watch Today
- HCL Tech
- Cairn India
- Indiabulls Housing Finance
- Oberoi Realty
- 3i Infotech
- Bhageria Industries
- Akzo Nobel India
- Apar Industries
- Equitas Holdings
- Everest Industries
- Onward Technologies
- Menon Bearings
- JSW Holdings
- Lloyds Steels Industries
- Kalyani Investment Company
- Kirloskar Oil Engines
- Kalyani Steels
- SKF India
- Persistent Systems
- RPG Life Sciences
- Rane Engine Valve
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Unichem Laboratories
- Tata Sponge Iron
- V-Guard Industries
- Zee Learn
- Zuari Agro Chemicals
- Zuari Global