The Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange, an early indicator of the Nifty performance in India, declined 0.2 percent to 8,745.
Here are the stocks to watch out for in today’s trading session:
- Reliance Communication: Company’s wireless business to be merged with Aircel.
*Deal to help company cut its today debt by 40 percent.
- ONGC: ONGC Videsh to acquire 11 percent additional interest in the Vankor fields in Eastern Siberia.
*Post acquisition, ONGC stake in Vankor to rise to 26 percent
- Hexaware Technologies: Collaborates with Oracle to enable digital transformation of insurer for an undisclosed amount.
- TCS: Bank of Bhutan deployed TCS BaNCS for core banking in ten months.
- Ajanta Pharma: Announces consolidation of promoter shareholding through inter-se transfer of shares amongst them.
*No change in cumulative Promoter Group shareholding or control of the company. Consolidation to be completed in 60 days.
- Power Grid: To consider bond issue on September 19, 2016.
- Bharat Electronics: Fixes September 27, 2016 as record date for buyback.
- Dr Reddy’s Labs: Acquires 0.05 percent stake via open market on September 1 and 2.
*Promoter holding now at 26.48 percent.
- GVK Power: Company clarifies on news of selling its road assets in Rajasthan.
With a view to reduce the debt burden, our company has been exploring various options, over a period, to raise funds through PE Investors, an IPO among others, in our different businesses held through our subsidiary / associate companies. We are sure that you would appreciate our stand, for not to comment on any market rumors / news publications, particularly when they are not issued by our company.Statement from GVK Power
- SBI: Concludes $300 million bond issue.
- Shriram Transport Finance: Raises Rs 70 crore via NCDs.
- Apcotex Industries: Company proposes to acquire upto 270,770 (1.31 percent of holding) shares from Mrs Parul Choksey (promoter) and upto 174,864 (0.84 percent of holding) from Abhiraj Atul Choksey HUF (promoter) under inter-se transfer.
*Price to be determined via block deal.
- ITC: Targetting 1 lakh crore revenue in FMCG business by 2030 says Sanjiv Puri.
- Ujjivan Financial Services: The Objects Clause of the Memorandum of Association (MOA) of the Company has been amended by way of Special Resolution passed through Postal Ballot on September 13, 2016.
*Alteration necessitated to enable subsidiary Ujjivan Small Finance Bank to carry out banking business.
- Sharp India: Tomio Isogai resigns as MD and Director of the company with effect from September 14, 2016.
- Hindustan Foods: Board to consider the proposal of Fund raising through Preferential lssue on September 19, 2016.
- Mphasis: To hold EGM on October 13, to classify Marble II Pte, which acquired 60.47 percent stake in the company from EDS World Group as a promoter.
- Tata Power: Subsidiary completes acquisition of Welspun Renewables Energy
- Monsanto India: Monsanto and Bayer sign a definitive merer agreement for $66 billion.
*Bayer to pay $128 per share to shareholders of Monsanto.
- GPT Infraprojects: Bags order worth Rs 99 crore from Northern Railway.
- Grasim Industries: To hold EGM on October 10 for taking shareholder approval to raise RFPI limit to 30 percent.
- National Fertilizers: Lays foundation stone for Bentonite Sulphur plant with a capacity of 25,000 tonnes per annum.
- Suprajit Engineering: Completes acquisition of Wescon Controls LLC, Leading designer and manufacturer of power equipment and other non-automotive markets for USD 44.4 million.
- Hotel Leelaventures: Sovereign Funds, PE Funds in race to buy 2 properties.
*Two properties in Chennai and Delhi have combined value of Rs 3,000 crore (Economic Times)
- Yes Bank: SEBI looking into possible discrepancies in bank’s failed QIP.
*Regulator looking into i-banks’ role and examining sequence of events. (Economic Times)
- Edelweiss: In talks to sell Agri-commodity business (Economic Times)
- NTPC: Gets green nod for coal supply in Farakka plant in West Bengal. (Financial Express)
- Sadbhav Infra: Looking to refinance 3 projects worth Rs 2,300 crore. (Financial Express)
- PNB: PNB Housing may launch IPO in October. (Mint)
- Infosys: Sets up delivery centres in Russia and Croatia. (Economic Times)
Earnings Reactions To Watch Today:
- Reliance Communications
- Den Networks
- Monnet Ispat and Energy
- Welspun Enterprises
- Lakshmi Energy and Foods
- BS Limited
- Country Club Hospitality and Holidays
- ESS DEE Aluminium
- Advanced Micronic Devices
- FCS Software Solutions
- Swarnsarita Gems
- Sterling Biotech
- Sunteck Realty
- A2Z Infra Engineering
- Kothari Products
- Prestige Estate Projects
- Supreme Infrastructure
- REI Agro
- Hindustan Dorr-Oliver
- Opto Circuits
- Rattanindia Power
- ESS DEE ALUMINIUM
- Anant Raj
- Lakshmi Overseas Industries
- Pooja Entertainment and Films
- Teesta Agro Industries
- Alliance Integrated Metaliks
- Adhunik Metaliks
- Richa Industries
- Patel Engineering
- Ashiana Housing
- Gujarat NRE Coke
- DB Realty
- OCL Iron and Steel
- Jindal Drilling and Industries
- Educomp Solutions
- Rolta India
Earnings To Watch Today:
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies
IPOs To Watch:
- L&T Technology Services subscribed 71 percent overall at end of Day 2
- GNA Axles subscribed 64 percent overall at end of Day 1