The Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange, an early indicator of the Nifty performance in India, is trading slightly weak at 8,952.
Here are the stocks to watch out for in today’s session:
- YES Bank: Defers $1 billion share sale after stock plunges
- Bharti Infratel: Exploring ways to return excess cash to shareholders.
- ICICI Bank: ICICI Prudential Life IPO to open on September 19 and close on September 21, 2016.
*Price band set at Rs 300-334 per share.
- Zensar Technologies: Signs multi-million dollar development deal with AVIS Fleet in South Africa.
*Digital transformation project spread over two years
- Motherson Sumi: Begins $250 million share sale, offered between Rs 317-327.95 per share.
- Indraprastha Gas: ICRA reaffirms long-term rating at [ICRA]AAA and short-term rating at [ICRA]A1+ for the limit of Rs 3,600 crore.
- Central Bank of India: Allots 12,38,06,796 equity shares to Government of India on preferential basis.
- HDIL: Issues 1.5 crore equity shares to promoter Sarang Wadhawan on warrant conversion.
*Promoter holding to rise to 36.52 percent from 34.25 percent.
- Bharat Financial Inclusion: Issued commercial papers of an aggregate amount of Rs 50 crore on September 8, which have been rated ‘A1+’ by a leading rating agency.
- Lloyd Electric: Allots 24.27 lakh equity shares at Rs 152 per share to promoter group on conversion of convertible warrants.
*Promoter shareholding increases to 56.19 percent.
- Capital First: Board to consider Non-convertible Debentures (NCDs) on September 14, 2016.
- Asian Oil Field Services: Wins $7.33 million contract in Myanmar from Bashneft International BV, Netherlands.
- Essar Shipping: Managing Director Anoop Kumar Sharma resigns.
- Manali Petro: Board approves additional investment of $15 million in AMCHEM Speciality Chemicals Private Limited, Singapore, the wholly owned subsidiary of the company.
*Investment made for potential acquisition of an overseas system house.
- Talwalkars: AGM approves NCD issue.
- Parsvnath Developers: To consider NCD issue worth Rs 1,000 crore.
- Bajaj Finance: Company allots NCDs worth Rs 275 crore.
- KRBL: Shareholders approve issue of NCDs on private placement basis.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance: Shareholders approve increasing borrowing limit to Rs 1.25 lakh crore.
- Prakash Constrowell: Approves acquisition of SPG Multi Trade Private Limited for Rs 158.1 per share
- Reliance Communication: Brookfield may buy majority stake of 75-80 percent in Reliance Infratel. (Economic Times)
- Vedanta: Merger with Cairn India gets LIC backing. (Mint)
- Bhushan Steel: Lenders look to sell assets to recover part of debt worth Rs 44,000 crore. (Mint)
- Just Dial: Gets in-principle nod from RBI to launch pre-paid wallet to provide payment solutions to its users. (PTI)
- Amtek Auto: Seeks shareholder nod to swap debt worth Rs 2,000 crore into equity. (Financial Express)
- IDBI Bank: Asian Development Bank (ADB) set to buy 10-15 percent stake. (Times of India)
Earnings Reactions To Watch:
- Jindal Steel and Power
- Steel Authority of India
- Eros International
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers
- Essar Shipping
- Financial Technologies
- Hindustan Composites
- Shree Rama Newsprint
Earnings To Watch Today:
- Zuari Global
- Zuari Agro Chemicals
- National Fertilizers
- The Orissa Minerals Development Company
- Timken India
- Zee Media Corporation
- Titagarh Wagons
- Vascon Engineers
- KSK Energy Ventures
- Jaiprakash Associates
- Lanco Infratech
- Gujarat Gas
- Gujarat State Petronet
- Man Industries
- Responsive Industries
Also expected is the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) number which is expected to come in at 1.9 percent on a year-on-year period as compared to 2.1 percent in June.