Brexit Slowdown, Soviet Super Chicken, Fed On Track: Eco Day
(Bloomberg) -- Happy Friday, Americas. Here’s the latest news from Bloomberg Economics:
- Looks like the Fed is on track for a December rate hike
- A divided U.S. amid global uncertainty: world economy this week
- Moody’s warns of recessions after crises in Turkey and Argentina
- You do the math: can May get her Brexit plan through Parliament?
- Deal or no deal, the split from the bloc is showing signs of weighing on the economy
- Putin is breathing new life into the chicken that kept Russians fed in the dying days of communism
- Italy Inc. is saying ‘Basta’ as business sours on populist experiment
- The multi-billion dollar deals at the China International Import Expo in Shanghai this week show both how the nation is opening up, and what barriers still remain
- Who would be happy about pricier ice cream? Well, maybe the Bank of Japan
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.