(Bloomberg) -- Good morning Americas. Here’s news from Bloomberg Economics to help get your Thursday started:
- Here’s our guide to global central banks and the outlook for their respective monetary policies
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is testing the U.S. economy’s room to run
- Consumers in the euro area are getting worried about the outlook for the economy amid escalating trade tensions and rising oil prices
- England’s World Cup footballers have some extra pressure to worry about. The strength of the U.K. economy may lay in their hands
- Meanwhile, the BOE’s regional agents say that retail sales have picked up recently, but not enough to make up for the drop caused by weather in first quarter
- China’s expansion also looks to have slowed further while some economists are detecting signs that trade tensions are having an impact on U.S. companies. The White House moved forward with plans to limit Chinese investments but chose a less a confrontational approach
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.