(Bloomberg) -- Good morning, Americas. Here’s news from Bloomberg Economics to help get your Wednesday started:
- Divisions among Federal Reserve officials over the yield curve and inflation will be under scrutiny on Wednesday when the U.S. central bank releases minutes of its policy meeting at the start of the month
- The euro-area economic rebound expected this quarter remains out of reach for now.
After bad weather, strikes and a flu epidemic weighed on growth at the start of the year, manufacturing and services suffered another setback in May, when an unusual number of public holidays damped orders
- U.K. inflation slowed to a 13-month low in April, approaching the Bank of England’s 2 percent target faster than economists had anticipated
- Bloomberg Economics has identified the top five consensus calls that could unravel
- And finally, a look at how higher German birth rates are easing concerns about the economic impact of a looming demographic crunch
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.