Will Work Together With All, Including ‘Harshest Critics’, Says Modi
PM Modi Addresses BJP Workers
Will Work With A Good Intention, Says PM Modi
“I would like to tell the nation - and think of it as my promise, aspiration or imagination - the work you have given me, in the coming days I will not do anything with a bad intention,” the Prime Minister said.
He further promised that he will not work towards self-promoting agenda and that his "mind and body” are only for the people of the country.
- To work together with all, including 'my harshest critics'.
- Constitution mandates running government with consensus.
- Constitution supreme; will work under its guidance.
PM Modi: The 'Fake' Tag Called Secularism
Never in India's past has an election been fought without secularism, inflation or corruption being campaign issues, until now, said PM Modi.
- It was fashionable to wear a fake tag called secularism. From 2014 to 2019, that entire movement has gone silent.
- Not a single party fought the 2019 election under the tag of secularism.
PM Modi: The Need For A Poverty-Free India
Politicians playing the caste game have faced the end of the stick this election season, said Narendra Modi today. The BJP is changing that narrative, he added.
The only two castes that remain in India are the poor and those who contribute in bringing people out of poverty, Modi said.
A poverty-free nation is the vision we have to go forward with, Modi said.
Dedicated To India's Constitution, Says PM Modi
The Bharatiya Janata Party is dedicated to India's constitution and federalism, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Congratulate the new governments in Odisha, Andhra, Sikkim & Arunachal
- BJP is dedicated to India's constitution, federalism
- BJP will work together with Indian states for development
A Win For The Nation, Says PM Modi
While Prime Minister Narendra Modi claims to have been unable to follow the results closely, he says the gist of the day is that India’s political pundits will have to leave their old ideas behind.
This is not Modi’s win, it’s a win for the youth, pride, the sick, the hardworking farmers, the pension-drawing elderly.