U.A.E. to Allow Full Foreign Ownership in Some Sectors
The United Arab Emirates will allow full foreign ownership in 122 economic activities in the industrial, agricultural and services sectors.
“We have the flexibility to keep up with the economic developments and changes around the world,” Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum was cited as saying by state-run WAM.
Examples of activities and sectors:
- Industrial sector -- 51 activities, including:
- manufacturing food and drinks products
- aircraft repair
- Services sector -- 52 activities, including:
- scientific research and development
- Agricultural sector -- 19 activities, including:
- cultivation of grains
©2020 Bloomberg L.P.