Stocks To Watch: HUL, JK Cements, PFC, Tata Motors, Vadilal
Japanese stocks recouped a portion of their biggest daily slide in more than two years, while U.S. equity futures edged up after a volatile open on Wednesday as traders assess how much selling pressure remains in what’s been the most brutal month for global stocks since 2008.
The Singapore-traded SGX Nifty, an early indicator of NSE Nifty 50 Index’s performance in India, was little changed at 10,624 as of 7:01 a.m.
Short on time? Well, then listen to this podcast for a quick summary of the article!
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Suprajit Engineering expects second half of FY19 to be better. Consolidation of auto component space to gather pace. Says it’s open for both strategic asset purchases and acquisition. Expansion plans are progressing well
- JK Cements to raise funds via QIP. The floor price set at Rs 732.42 per share
- Chemfab Alkalis commissions PVC-O project at Andhra Pradesh facility
- Tata Motors says has no plans to sell stake in Jaguar Land Rover (Bloomberg News)
- Autoline Industries entered into agreement with Poddar Habitat to transfer land at Chakan, Pune. The company will utilise the sale proceeds to settle the debt and reduce overall debt exposure.
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers says it’s in the process of a long-term debt resolution with lenders. Also, restarts production of urea from unit 1 of Kakinada plant
- PFC transfers wholly-owned subsidiary to Adani Transmission
- Blue Blends (India) Ltd. defaults on payment of principal and interest amounting to Rs 49.92 crore on NCDs issued by the company.
- Shriram Properties files IPO papers with SEBI.
- Jagran Prakashan says board of directors scheduled to meet on Jan. 3 to approve issuance of secured redeemable NCDs up to Rs 300 crore
- Vadilal Industries defers limited review report. Says audit committee and board of directors have not been able to conclude on certain matters.
- Goodyear India: Halts production in Ballabgarh plant until Dec. 26
- Kavi Global Opportunity Master Fund LP bought 30.5 lakh shares (1.6 percent) at Rs 187.45 each
- Goldman Sachs Singapore PTE sold 30.5 lakh shares (1.6 percent) at Rs 187.45 each
Nath Bio-Genes India
- Kavi Global Opportunity Master Fund LP bought 5 lakh shares (2.6 percent) at Rs 406.7 each
- Goldman Sachs Singapore PTE sold 5 lakh shares (2.6 percent) at Rs 406.7 each
- IFCI Ltd sold 19.62 lakh shares (0.6 percent) at Rs 3.92 each
Shanti Educational Initiatives
- Anil R Dhanuka bought 4.14 lakh shares (2.6 percent) at Rs 128 each
- Albula Investment Fund sold 4.15 lakh shares (2.6 percent) at Rs 128 each
Who’s Meeting Whom
Pidilite Industries to meet Aviva Investors, London on Dec. 27
- Jayshree Tea and Industries ltd. promoter Manav Investment & Trading Co. Ltd sold 26,793 shares on Dec. 20
- Crest Ventures promoter V J Finsecurities Private Limited acquired 10,573 shares from Dec. 14–21
- Steel Strips Wheels promoter Chandigarh Aircraft Management Services Pvt Ltd acquired 6,250 shares on Dec. 21
- Omax Autos promoters acquired 21,016 shares from Dec. 12-21
- Confidence petroleum India Ltd. promoter Confidence LPG Bottling Pvt Ltd acquired 33,054 shares on Dec. 21
- RPG Life Sciences promoter Ektara Enterprises LLP acquired 19,783 shares from Dec. 20–21
- Aster DM Healthcare promoter Dr. Azad Moopen acquired 60,000 shares on Dec. 20
As reported on Dec. 25*
Active Stock Futures
- Nifty December futures closed trading at 10682, premium of 18 points
- Max open interest for December series at 11,000 Call (open interest at 57.9 lakh shares)
- Max open interest for December series at 10,500 Put (open interest at 32.0 lakh shares)
Stocks In Ban
- Adani Enterprises
- Adani Power
- Nifty PCR at 1.26 from 1.28
- Nifty Bank PCR at 0.81 from 0.86