Stocks To Watch: Hindalco, Jaypee Infratech, JSW Steel, NBCC, SBI, Shree Cement
Indian equity benchmarks fell for a second day as investors worry that rising commodity inflation will prompt authorities to ease back on stimulus has weighed on risk assets in recent sessions.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- L&T: Transferred its digital transformation business undertaking, incubated and conducted as L&T-NxT to Mindtree, a listed a subsidiary of the company, for Rs 198 crore. The sale is expected to be completed by July 31, subject to satisfaction of conditions precedent indentified under the business transfer agreement.
- Apollo Tyres: To resume operations at Perambra plant in Kerala from today. The company had suspended operations at the plant pursuant to directives issued by the District Government Authority.
- City Union Bank: RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 1 crore on the bank for non-compliance with certain provisions of the directions contained in RBI (Lending to MSME Sector) Directions 2017 and the circulars on Educational Loan Scheme and Credit Flow to Agriculture.
- Cipla: The company’s Abbreviated New Drug Application for Dolutegravir Sodium has been approved by FDA.
- Jaypee Infratech's creditors deemed a resolution plan by NBCC as non-compliant with the provisions of IBC, according to sources. The plan was rejected due to non-compliance with rules governing payment of dissenting creditors. Financial creditors to put Suraksha ARC's plan to vote on Monday. Suraksha ARC's resolution plan had scored higher than NBCC's.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank: Ittira Davis has resigned as Additional Director (Non-Executive, Non-Independent) of the bank.
- Union Bank of India: Approved closure of QIP on May 20 and issue price of Rs 33.82 per share. The issue price is at a discount of 5% to the floor price of Rs 35.60 per share.
- Nifty Earnings: Hindalco Industries, JSW Steel, SBI, Shree Cement
- Non-Nifty Earnings: Aarti Surfactants, Anuh Pharma, Birlasoft, CCL Products (India), Container Corporation of India, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals, DCW, Dhanuka Agritech, Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Co., Elgi Equipments, ESAB India, Godrej Industries, Dr. Lal PathLabs, Seacoast Shipping Services, Shoppers Stop, South Indian Bank, United Spirits.
Pledge Share Details
- JSW Steel: Promoter JSW Holdings revoked pledge of 9 lakh shares on May 14.
- Max Financial Services: Promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings created a pledge of 18.25 lakh shares on May 18.
As reported on May 20.
- Den Networks: Broad Street Investments (Singapore) Pte. sold 25.10 lakh shares (0.53%) at Rs 44.21 per share.
- Indian Energy Exchange: Copthall Mauritius Investment bought 16.54 lakh shares (0.55%) at Rs 362.68 per share. Societe Generale bought 22.14 lakh shares (0.74%) at Rs 361.66 per share. Dalmia Power sold 1.34 crore shares (4.47) at Rs 363.84 per share.
- Godrej Agrovet: Promoter Godrej Industries bought 18,300 shares on May 17.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: Saregama India
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: HIL
- Move Into Short-Term ASM Framework: Gokaldas Exports, Share India Securities, Prince Pipes And Fittings
- Move Out Of Short-Term ASM Framework: Igarashi Motors India, Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company, South Indian Bank, Expleo Solutions, Hikal, Aarti Surfactants, AstraZeneca Pharma India, Birla Corporation, Centrum Capital
- Move Into ASM Framework: Sagar Cements, Birla Corporation, Centrum Capital, Karda Constructions, HIL
- Record Date Income Distribution RITES: Mindspace Business Parks REIT
- Record Date Rights Issue: Vikas Lifecare
- Record Date Bonus Issue: IRCON International
- Record Date Stock Split: Jost's Engineering