Stocks To Watch: GAIL, Indo Count, RIL, Shriram Transport Finance, Zensar Technologies
Indian equities ended lower for the fifth straight day as benchmark indices looked for support at lower levels. Highest addition to new Covid-19 cases in the last three months, a spike in U.S. bond yields and volatility related to the weekly options expiry kept sentiment risk-off.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- Reliance Industries: The Delhi High Court has upheld the Emergency Arbitrator’s award that Amazon.com Inc had won against Future Retail. A single judge bench has imposed a Rs 20 lakh penalty on Future Group entities. The court has issued notice to Kishore Biyani and others and have asked them to be present in the court for the next date of hearing on April 20.
- GAIL (India): Has signed Concession Agreement with Ranchi Municipal Corporation for setting up Compressed Biogas Plant in Ranchi. As per the agreement, the company will setup CBG plant for processing 150 tons per day of Organic Municipal Solid Waste.
- GOCL Corporation: Board has approved fund raising of up to Rs 250 crore by way of private placement of Unsecured NCDs to be issued in one or more tranches.
- Shriram Transport Finance: Board to meet on March 25 to consider 2nd interim dividend for FY21. The record date for the same, if declared will be March 31.
- Indo Count Industries: Board has approved expansion and modernisation projects of existing capacities with capex of Rs 200 crore. The board has approved expansion of bed linen capacity by 20% from its existing annual capacity of 90 Mn meters to 108 Mn meters. Further, the company has proposed to make a brownfield investment of Rs 150 crore for adding commensurate cut & sew facilities and for enhancing the capacity for Top of the Bed products. The existing spinning unit will also be modernised with compact spinning technology at the cost of Rs 50 crore.
- Vaibhav Global: The Shop TJC, U.K., a step-down subsidiary of the company has acquired Shop LC GmbH, Germany (a 100% subsidiary of the company) for €25,000.
- Zuari Agro Chemicals: The NPK B Plant of the company has been shut down due to delay in the arrival of raw materials.
- Zensar Technologies: The board has approved merger of company's U.S.-based step-down subsidiaries--Keystone Logic, Professional Access, Cynosure and Indigo Slate. The merging entities would cease to exist as step-down subsidiaries.
Pledge Share Details
- JSW Energy: Promoter Siddheshwari Tradex revoked pledge of 72 lakh shares on March 17.
- Jindal Steel & Power: Promoters (OPJ Trading and Siddeshwari Tradex) revoked pledge of 39.13 lakh shares between March 12-17.
- Max Financial Services: Promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings created a pledge of 20,000 shares between March 16-17. As reported on March 18.
- ICRA: PPFAS Mutual Fund bought 2.01 lakh shares (2.09%) at Rs 2,780.04 per share.
- Nava Bharat Ventures: The company bought 13.66 lakh shares (0.78%) at Rs 69.98 per share.
Who's Meeting Whom
- Centum Electronics: To meet SBI Mutual Fund on March 19.
- Mahindra Logistics: To meet Temasek on March 19.
- Tata Steel: To meet Investec Capital Service and Neuberger Berman on March 22. To meet Credit Suisse on March 23, Aditya Birla Mutual Fund on March 25, Motilal Oswal Securities on March 26 and Morgan Stanley on March 30.
- Ex-Date Final Dividend: Ambuja Cements
- Ex-Date Interim Dividend: Power Finance Corporation
- Record Date Interim Dividend: REC, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company, IIFL Securities, Engineers India
- Record Date Stock Split: Dixon Technologies (India),
- Record Date Bonus: Astral Poly Technik
- Move Out Of Short-Term ASM Framework: Affle (India), Anant Raj Global
- Move Into ASM Framework: Dalmia Bharat, Vishwaraj Sugar Industries
- Godrej Industries: Promoter Arel Enterprises LLP bought 2.54 lakh shares between March 12-15.
- Usha Martin: Promoter Jhawar Venture Management sold 2 lakh shares on March 17.
- Nilkamal: Promoters (Hiten Parekh, Manish Parekh and Nayan Parekh) bought 13,054 shares on March 16.
- Aarti Industries: Promoters (Bhavesh Mehta, Nehal Garewal, Shreya Suneja and Jaya Gogri) sold 34,734 shares on March 17.
- Medicamen Biotech: Promoter Shivalik Rasayan bought 18,000 shares between March 16-17.
- Minda Industries: Promoters (Amit Minda and Anand Minda) sold 15,000 shares on March 17.
- JSW Energy: Promoter Seema jajodia sold 4.47 lakh shares on March 16.
- Godrej Agrovet: Promoter Godrej Industries bought 24,352 shares on March 15. As reported on March 18.